Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: K7EG
About
User Name: K7EG
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Quiet Accumulation
Posted: Monday, February 25, 2013 10:06:26 PM

Thanks Bruce.  That shows the right formations within BOP.   Now, can you possibly create a PCF that shows Price in a narrow platform for say >/= last 6 bars?   I will let you set the peak to peak amplitude of the platform.  We are looking at reasonably tight platform that is flat. If so, I will add the condition to the BOP PCF and see what happens?

Jim Denneny

Topic: Quiet Accumulation
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:03:09 AM

Hello Bruce

Julia O suggested I contact you about a PCF.  Martha Stokes tells us Quiet Accumulation can be identified in BOP.  Alternating clusters of green-grey-green bars is a good clue that QA and/or Dark Pools are at work.

Can you construct a PCF that identifies this pattern change in BOP over recent days/weeks?  I can experiment with the number of bars in the green & grey bars if you put a handle on that in PCF.  Obviously, I want the scan to start with most recent bar and include those symbols that are TRUE over past few weeks.

Thanks

Jim Denneny

user K7EG

(email address removed by moderator)

Topic: Dark Pools
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 3:39:06 PM

Can you assist with a PCF that discloses dark pools undergoing accumulation / distribution without impacting price unlike HFT's?

Jim

Topic: IBD Stable 70 Stock Screen
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:42:51 PM
Can you help me with a PCF to screen for stable stocks meeting following AAII / IBD Screen:

1. Share Price at least $12
2. 5 yr earning growth at least 10%
3.Year on year earnings growth at least 10% for each of last 5 years
4.Qtr on qtr earnings and sales growth at least 10% between current qtr and same qtr one year ago
5. earnings stability rate of 20% or less (compare annual earnings to trend in earnings over past 5 years.  Note: the lower the percentage, the more consistent the profit.)

Thanks

Jim Denneny
Topic: Industry & Sub-Industry Watchlists - TC2000V11
Posted: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 9:27:52 AM
Thanks Bruce.  I re-added them per your note.  All is well - topic closed.

Jim
Topic: Industry & Sub-Industry Watchlists - TC2000V11
Posted: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 9:45:02 PM
I cannot seem to setup a Ind & SUb-Industry watchlist linked to my main panel list of stocks in TC2000v11.  I was told in the Webinar that Ind & Ind2 were built into the platform.  The objective is to display the Ind and/or sub-Ind charts for any stock.

I tried creating an IND and IND2 watchlist but it does not populate.  How do I set this up?

Thanks

James Denneny
Topic: TSV UP THROUGH 0
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 8:17:17 PM
Hi - could someone send me a download file of final TSV31 PCF?  I am struggling to learn Real Code.

Thanks

Jim Denneny
57jndenneny@comcast.net
Topic: Webinar Layouts
Posted: Sunday, May 2, 2010 7:19:04 PM
I enjoy the layouts presented by Julia & Michael Thompson on the Tuesday webinars.  Occasionally, I get messed up recreating them.

I note on one Webinar, Julia O actually posted a "download the layout file" to her presentation.

It would be extremely nice if Michael / Julia did this consistently when presenting a new layout.  That way we could concentrate on the presentation material rather than the mechanics of building the layout.

It would be outstanding if they would do this for all the currently posted webinars.

Jim Denneny