Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: nimal
About
User Name: nimal
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 117
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Syntax for Latest float and Volume
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 9:26:40 PM

How Can I indicate 10 ML for latest float in a condition and 1 ML for volume in a PCF in Version 18 of TC 2000?

Thanks

Topic: Import symbols from file...
Posted: Monday, November 27, 2017 10:09:06 PM

Thanks a lot. It worked.

Nimal

Posted: Sunday, November 26, 2017 5:20:10 PM

I tried the steps outlined such as;

1. Selecting the range from excell file and copying

2. Then pasting on to the add new symbols field 

The procedure seems to work except that it pastes only one symbol and not he entire range of symbols selected and copied.

Thanks.

Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2017 2:29:40 PM

Hi,

I use Version 17 of TC 2000 and would like to import a list of symbols from Excell. I tried some of the instructions in this thread but they do not seem to work. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Topic: Momentum greater than prior day
Posted: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 9:15:48 PM

I need to find indicator being greter than prior day. The Greater Than Option allows searching based on a value but not verses the prior day. This must be a very simple exercise but not for me. Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Topic: Distance between Two Moving Averages
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2013 12:24:43 AM

I need your help to find stocks where the distance between two moving average is X when the faster MA is above the Slow MA. ie xavgc5 and xavgc 20. I tried   " xavgc5 - xavgc20 < 30 " and it returns all stocks in the watchlist.

Thanks

Topic: Upper Lower Shadow
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:35:53 PM

Hi Bruce,

I need to find a candle with an upper & lower shadow when close > open.  Can you please provide a RC.

Thanks

Topic: Consequtive Higher Closes
Posted: Monday, March 11, 2013 8:52:24 PM

Thanks for the reply. The problem with the code dated   January 3, 2013 2:14:05 PM  is this. If I set the look back to zero it looks at the current bar and 2 prior bars. That is if I want 3 consequtive higher closes.

If I set the look back as 7 on an hourly chart or any other time frame, the consequtive bars extend beyond the current date.  I want to avoid both these results eventhough I have been using this code now for sometime.

Reason why I want to use volume surge is this. I have been using volume surge in place of volume for sometime and I am kind of used to it. If I have any code which uses volume I will have to have both volume surge and volume on my chart because my other conditions use volume surge.

Actually, what I want is to find stocks which , during the current day, show consequtive higher closes accompanied by higher volume surges during any time of the day.

Please see what you can do.

Topic: Consequtive Higher Closes
Posted: Sunday, March 10, 2013 2:05:03 PM

Hi Bruce,

Appreciate if you would modify the above code to reflect the following.

1. No lookback period but the consequtive # to stay.

2. Consequtive # to begin from the start of the trading and last till the end of the day&#39;s session.

3. Volume Surge/s also to be higher simultaneously with the higher close/s.

Thanks in advance.

Topic: Hammer, Doji or Engulfing
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:18:29 PM

I have tried to use it in a number of ways and it is very very slow. An I do not want to use it the way it is. I would like to use it with a variable moving average of volume ie 21 days rather than with a variable absolute value such as 1 Ml shares.

So please make the average variable by user if possible. It will pick whatever volume applicable to that average. If it is not logically possible to do so just forget about it.

Nimal