Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Constellation
About
User Name: Constellation
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 27
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TSV and TSV+
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2012 1:41:23 PM

Thanks Bruce!

Topic: TSV and TSV+
Posted: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:03:55 AM

What's the difference between TSV and TSV+?

Topic: Capitalization and Latest Float
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:13:56 AM
In TC2007 what's the difference between Latest Float and Capitalization?
Topic: Number of Outstanding Shares
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:10:32 AM
Can TC2007 display the number of outstanding shares of a stock? I had expected to see this as a built in criteria. If this isn't available in TC2007 but is available in TC2012, please let me know that instead and what the name of the criteria is. Thanks.
Topic: Worden Report comments from users
Posted: Sunday, July 3, 2011 3:27:19 PM
A long time has passed since I last saw a Worden Report with commentary from users such as the knights. Have user contributions been discontinued?
Topic: Formulas returning Not Enough Data error
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:40:33 PM
Thanks, that's helpful to know.

Is there a way to create a list of subscribed or favorite threads that attach to my profile here in the Worden forum? I'd like to mark this thread as a favorite.
Topic: SGN function
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:52:50 AM
Please disregard, I figured this out. Thanks.
Topic: Unable to watch bebinars
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:26:33 AM
Are you trying to watch the webinars in your web browser or are you trying to watch them after downloading the Zip file by using a media player like Windows Media Player?
Topic: Unable to watch bebinars
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:57:09 PM
You probably need to get Adobe Flash. Try http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer
Topic: Question on BOP
Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 7:55:12 PM
Hello,

Worden email support suggested that I could ask the trainers about this.

In TC2007, BOP has surprising behavior when you ask it to display on multi-day bars. For instance, look at IBM using 5-day bars. If you scoll back 2 bars, the BOP bar that's on the far side of the screen that was small and gray will become large and green as it reaches the far right side of the chart. Keep scrolling back to see more strange behavior when you reach the 5-day bars from early October and late September. Other stocks seem to have the same issue with BOP changing at the far right side of the screen as you scroll back, such as FRM and INTC.

On IBM, BOP5.5 returns a value of 9.60, which is far lower than the high gray and green BOP bars that appear on the chart using 5-day bars. I calculated BOP5.1 through 5.5 and the conclusion that I reach is that BOP as it is displayed on 5-day bars is inconsistent with how BOP calculates as a PCF.

What is happening here?

Thank you.