Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: captvict
About
User Name: captvict
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CCI 5 CROSS
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 9:31:25 PM

Hi and hope you are well...I swing trade a short CCI 5 crossover both up and down...I am having trouble planning an easy scan.  What I am looking for is the CCI 5 (already over 100) for x (any amount) of days to cross back down through the CCI 5 (-100)...

I am looking for this on the long side as well...CCI 5 under -100 for x days and then makes a move and crosses above the CCI 5 +100...I think I was struggling with figuring a formula with it already coming from a high or low +/-100...and then moving quickly back down...Thanks ahead of time...Vic

Topic: TRIX CROSSOVER
Posted: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 11:36:33 AM

Please see the Triple Exponential Moving Average (TRIX) topic for improved syntax in TC2000 v17+.

Hi and i hope you are well....Looking for a crossover Easy Scan for the Trix  5  and Moving average 21 on the daily and want the alert/signal to be for a previous cross 3 bars ago...thanks ahead of time

Topic: Breakdown from support
Posted: Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:27:42 PM

Hi and I hope you are well...I have been using the following pcf for a scan of stocks breaking out to a new high after 4 weeks (20 days) of trading:

C > 5 AND AVGV20 > 5000 AND C > MAXC20.1 AND V > (AVGV20.1 * 1.25)

I am struggling with trying to do the opposite...A breakdown new low after 4 weeks (20 days) of trading...

Thanks ahead of time

Topic: Stocks at 50 sma on a weekly chart
Posted: Friday, November 7, 2014 7:01:47 PM

Hi Bruce and thanks...looking for a scan that will show stocks at (+/-) 25 cents within the 50 sma on a weekly chart...both a scan for above and a scan for below the 50sma...and like I mentioned...within 25cents or so...

stock proce would be 5-100 and average volume at least 500k

.Thanks

Topic: RSI 2...Moving up or down
Posted: Monday, August 5, 2013 3:30:07 PM

Thanks ahead of time....Many books/topics are now discussing the power of the RSI 2...is it possible to do a screen for stocks moving up from oversold or down from overbought  RSI readings...was looking for a one or 2 day move  up/down to give some confirmation..that security is moving away from RSI  overbought/sold condition....Thanks

Topic: Intraday Fibonacci retracement levels - Stockfinder
Posted: Friday, February 8, 2013 10:57:27 PM

Hi Bruce and thanks...in a similar fashion I use Hot Scans to trade the "Opening Range"  5 minute bars...is there a way stockfinder could filter for stocks that are trading within the opening range...and say "at opening range"...and continue this scan throughout the day....thanx