Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: piyushk
About
User Name: piyushk
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How do I search for stocks with a flat to flattish simple moving average? 50 sma for example.
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:41:40 PM

Hi.  How do I serach for stocks with a flat or near flat sma?  

Topic: Can I scan for ohlc all above 10 sma of high?
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:34:58 PM
Can I scan for the ohlc, meaning the entire bar, all above 10 sma of high for two consecutive days?
Topic: How do I plot the mov. avg of the price bar high and of price bar low
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:37:01 PM
How do I plot the mov. average of the price bar high(10 period) and of price bar low(8 period)?

I also want to scan for symbols that have closed outside this envelope fo 2 consecutive days.

Thanks.
Topic: Proximity to moving average
Posted: Friday, August 29, 2008 1:22:53 PM
How do I scan for stocks within a certain % or number of points to a moving average..say the 50 sma?
Topic: RSMA versus RS (SP-500)
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:22:38 PM
I am plotting RSMA in one pane, and trying to duplicate it using RS vs SP-500 in another pane, and can't do it.  I can't find an explanation of the details/setting of the RSMA indicator in the indicator library, so I figured I can reverse engineer it to determine what it is.  

I am trying this so I can use RS vs SP-500 with varying length EMA's, to scan for crosses.  RSMA seems to have a fixed time period to which the RS is measured.  Using RS vs (symbol), one can change the time period at will, then plot moving averages of the RS vs (symbol) line.  Is this better than using the RSMA choice in the Indicators library?