Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: james71
About
User Name: james71
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Which Index?
Posted: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 4:41:01 AM
Hello,
If I were told about a stock,then looked at it in Telechart,how could I find which index it is in?
Many Thanks
Topic: RSI crossing the centerline
Posted: Saturday, February 4, 2006 1:34:07 PM
Hello.
Could you please tell/show me the best way to find stocks where the RSI has/or just about to cross the centerline.Many Thanks.
Topic: Fibonacci Ret
Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:57:01 PM
Hi Craig,
Thanks for the link, but it didn't show me what I was after,witch was for stocks that had been trending down to new lows then pulling back to a Fib retracement level,whereas the link showed stocks reaching new highs then pulling back to Fib retracement levels.Can you give me any more help with this?
Many Thanks
Topic: New Low
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:39:19 PM
Hello,
Could you please give/direct me to a pcf or scan for a stock witch has just made a new low for a 2/3 mth period.
Many Thanks
Topic: Fibonacci Ret
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:26:32 PM
Hi,
Is there a way to find stocks witch have trended down made a bottom and then pulled back to a Fib retracement level.
Many thanks
Topic: Download
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:35:38 AM
Hello,
Could you tell me,if it is possible,how to download and put onto disk any of the training videos. Thanks
Topic: Simple scan
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:09:11 AM
I can't get my head round writting scans,what would take me a couple of days would only take you a few moments. Could you let me know the best way to sort/scan for stocks above $7 and below $40.
Many Thanks.
Topic: Printing Don's Charts
Posted: Friday, October 21, 2005 6:37:01 AM
Could you please tell me if there is such a way of printng Don's chart on a white background as I'm going through buckets of black ink at the moment. Many thanks.
Topic: Worden Report????
Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:40:29 AM
On October 14/05 a report named'Sir Golden Rings on BOP' was published and listed an interesting PCF.Although I have tried several times I can not get it working. I typed the complete pcf and tried it on 'all stocks' but it does not calculate. I would be most grateful if you could put together a video of this. Many thanks.
Topic: past charts
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2005 10:15:01 AM
Hello,
can you please tell me away of finding past charts that have been channeling for a couple off months or so,as I'm trying to glean what usally happens after the breakout.Many thanks