Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: vanzylspengler
About
User Name: vanzylspengler
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Friday, September 1, 2017 6:25:36 PM

Hi Bruce, could you also please send me a copy of the latest TTM squeeze indicator?

Thank you!

Topic: Certain Trendlines have started to change colour just today.
Posted: Thursday, August 31, 2017 12:55:34 AM

Hello Bruce,

I need some help to create a new indicator in TC2000 for the web browser ver 12-5. 

I would like to know if there is convertion tool to convert the script / formula from say another platform like Thinkorswim, NinjaTrader 7 or Tradestation into script / indicator that will work in TC2000?

If a converstion tool does not exist, I need help to recreate my indicator in TC2000. I already have my indicaror formula / script for Thinkorswim, NinjaTrader 7 or Tradestation. 

Out of interest, is it possible in TC2000, to create an indicator where the colour of the bars change in relation to the prevailing trend? e.g. if the trend is up then bars = green or if the trend is down then the bars = red or within certain parameters if the trend sideways then bars = yelllow?