New version 17 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: shortredbear
About
User Name: shortredbear
Groups: Gold User, Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real Time Level 2 Quotes & Time And Sales still unimplemented?
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2017 8:38:44 PM

I also vote for LEVEL2 implementation!!!

And would gladly pay for it as an additional data fee upgrade.

You can call it "LEVEL2 thousand" or something fun.. :) Maybe toss in some cool new ability other LEVEL2's don't have that can aide in decision making... maybe a sound alert signal to Sell/Bail if a big seller comes along (that might already exist, not sure)...

Topic: Partnership Interactive Broker
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:35:28 PM

Thanks! 

Topic: Hot Keys
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:30:20 PM

Thanks Bruce! I really appreciate it. 

I think TC2000 is the best Charting platform out there (both functionally and aesthetically), and adding HotKeys will only increase it's popularity (and will probably get a lot of converts from other hotkey platforms). For now it works great, and the extra mouse click doesn't delay me too much for buying because I usually have enough time to anticipate and trade set up ahead of time (which is good too so I don't jump the gun!). The exception to this is fast paced sudden breakouts, where a hot entry would be advantageous... Fast & accurate exits would be good to have a hot key for...

But, with all that being said... The Bracket order feature is AMAZING!!!! And once set, ideally you wouldn't need a hotkey... but when things get volitile it's good to have an eject button! :)

I also really like the fact that you can 'live drag' the bracket sell line into the position for closing out.. it's really an amzing feature... and almost like a hot key in a way... Thanks!

Topic: Partnership Interactive Broker
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:09:31 PM

If I currently have a TC2000 Brokerage account, and want to transfer some of my account funds to an IB account, is it fairly seemless to open an IB account and transfer funds? Anything I should be aware of? Any suggestions on the best way to do this? It would be nice to have both a TC2000 account & a IB account within the TC2000 charting platform.  

Thank you!

Topic: Hot Keys
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:52:55 PM

Are there any plans to add buy/sell hot keys in the near future? It seems like a basic important feature. Thanks~