Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: shortredbear
About
User Name: shortredbear
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Real Time Level 2 Quotes & Time And Sales still unimplemented?
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 5:38:39 PM

Any suggestions for Level 2 providers?

I'm lokoing into subscribing to an Interactive Brokers Data Feed for Level 2...

Do we get any discounts on IB subscriptions as TC users?

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Also, suggestions for best TC2000 indicator for infering Level 2.. Is the 'Tick' the best bet?  

SRB

Topic: Real Time Level 2 Quotes & Time And Sales still unimplemented?
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2017 8:38:44 PM

I also vote for LEVEL2 implementation!!!

And would gladly pay for it as an additional data fee upgrade.

You can call it "LEVEL2 thousand" or something fun.. :) Maybe toss in some cool new ability other LEVEL2's don't have that can aide in decision making... maybe a sound alert signal to Sell/Bail if a big seller comes along (that might already exist, not sure)...

Topic: Partnership Interactive Broker
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:35:28 PM

Thanks! 

Topic: Hot Keys
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:30:20 PM

Thanks Bruce! I really appreciate it. 

I think TC2000 is the best Charting platform out there (both functionally and aesthetically), and adding HotKeys will only increase it's popularity (and will probably get a lot of converts from other hotkey platforms). For now it works great, and the extra mouse click doesn't delay me too much for buying because I usually have enough time to anticipate and trade set up ahead of time (which is good too so I don't jump the gun!). The exception to this is fast paced sudden breakouts, where a hot entry would be advantageous... Fast & accurate exits would be good to have a hot key for...

But, with all that being said... The Bracket order feature is AMAZING!!!! And once set, ideally you wouldn't need a hotkey... but when things get volitile it's good to have an eject button! :)

I also really like the fact that you can 'live drag' the bracket sell line into the position for closing out.. it's really an amzing feature... and almost like a hot key in a way... Thanks!

Topic: Partnership Interactive Broker
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 4:09:31 PM

If I currently have a TC2000 Brokerage account, and want to transfer some of my account funds to an IB account, is it fairly seemless to open an IB account and transfer funds? Anything I should be aware of? Any suggestions on the best way to do this? It would be nice to have both a TC2000 account & a IB account within the TC2000 charting platform.  

Thank you!

Topic: Hot Keys
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:52:55 PM

Are there any plans to add buy/sell hot keys in the near future? It seems like a basic important feature. Thanks~