Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sumobull
About
User Name: sumobull
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Price Crossed Above Trendline Within a Span of Bars
Posted: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:11:56 PM

Hi,

Is there a way to determine if, for instance, price moved above the 20 period moving average on a 30 minute chart during the first two hours (on a 30 minut chart) of the trading day?  Assuming I ran this after market close.

Thanks in advance!

Topic: Close Moving Average
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 3:23:51 PM

Nice.  I will.  Thanks for the quick reply.

Topic: Close Moving Average
Posted: Monday, November 13, 2017 3:12:04 PM

Hi, is it possible to write a formula that will determine if two moving averages are within a certain percentage of each other?  For instance, the 10 day moving average is within 3% of the 20 day?

Thanks in advance.

Topic: Switch Chart Tab Keyboard Shortcut
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 7:49:49 PM

Bruce,

Actually, maybe I asked the wrong question.  I want to tie indicators to timeframes.  On the daily timeframe I want to see more moving averages, indicators, etc, on the weekly, I just want to see a couple moving averages and bowlinger bands.  And I want to be able to switch between them easily.  I accomplished this using tabs in charts, but need to manually click the chart tabs to switch views.  Maybe I am not going about this the smart way?  Have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-Erik

Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 10:31:51 AM

Can I submit a feature request for this?

Posted: Sunday, October 15, 2017 7:22:09 PM

Is there a keyboard shortcut to quickly switch between tabs on a chart in TC2000 V.17?  I searched around for a bit and couldn't find anything.  Hellp is appreciated.  Thanks!