Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: daveturk45
About
User Name: daveturk45
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Moving a trendline
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:19:34 PM

Thank you.

Topic: Moving a trendline
Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:32:42 PM

If I setup an alert for a trendline and then later move the trendline do I need to delete and recreate the alert or will it automatically adjust based on the new location of the trendline?

Thanks
Dave

Topic: Missing News Feeds
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 11:31:39 PM

Thank you Bruce and bcochrane for the responses.

I really like the newsfeeds in FreeStockCharts.com Premium. I like that it is integrated into the app so I don't have to find room for a browser window somewhere on my screen like I do with TC2000 v17 (which I have setup to fully occupy both of the monitors I use). The FreeStockCharts newsfeed is a quick way to find out what is going on with a stock that made an unexpected, big move. I'm a bit perplexed why this functionality would be deprecated in the TC2000 app considering it's costing me more per month for the service relative to FreeStockCharts Premium. Any way of requesting this be brought back?

Thanks,
Dave

Topic: Missing News Feeds
Posted: Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:41:07 PM

Hello -

I've noticed that in freestockcharts.com (Premium) I can add a ton of news feeds but I don't seem to have that option in TC2000 v17. Is there a way to get at the freestockcharts.com news feeds in TC2000? See screenshots below (TC2000 first, freestockcharts.com second):

Thanks,

Dave