Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mbaichikov
About
User Name: mbaichikov
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2K not opening after 18v
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:20:56 PM

Since the update the program doesn't even open. It pops up to check for updates and goes away and runs in the background. Anyone else having this issues?

Also is there a link to the old verson?

Topic: Opening the wrong layout
Posted: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 12:20:37 AM

I have a custom layout setup that I have 5 detached windows. The layout is saved and setting it is set to open the last layout used on this computer.

Though 80% of the time TC opens with 1 window detached and I always have to go load the previous layout. 

What I'm doing wrong?

Topic: Morning gappers/momentum movers
Posted: Thursday, July 6, 2017 11:16:42 PM

I'm looking for a scan that will scan for un usually volume in pre market and gappers in the mornings with high volume.

Kinda like this site. http://thestockmarketwatch.com/markets/pre-market/today.aspx though I can scan for more once the open happens 

Topic: Syncing drawings on all charts
Posted: Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:12:04 AM

I'm using V16.0.5 I didn't see a proper thread for that verson so decided to post in the latest one. 

So i have detached windows from the main platform. Though when I draw lines on non-detached section the drawings don't show up on all. Though if I draw on detached windows all the drawings sync on all windows. Anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Max