Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: BogdanV
About
User Name: BogdanV
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Commodities Symbols. Metals, Energy, Soft Commodities
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:05:47 AM

Thank you Bruce. Such a pity.

BV

Topic: Commodities Symbols. Metals, Energy, Soft Commodities
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 7:21:07 AM

I know that back in the 2005 TC2000 didn't carry any commodities. I am interested to know if anything changed since then. Is there any symbol for Brent Crude Oil, metals, agriculture products, etc?

Thank you Bruce

Topic: Sector Character (Cyclical/Defensive, S), Identifying Candlestick Formations On The Chart, Organisin
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:53:31 AM

Thank you Bruce. Very helpful indeed. Appreciated.

BV

Topic: Sector Character (Cyclical/Defensive, S), Identifying Candlestick Formations On The Chart, Organisin
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 10:02:10 AM

Hi Bruce,

A couple more questions:

1. When I plot a stock chart, the Watermark shows in brackets three symbols, C, D, and S. I know that C stands for Cyclical and D for Defensive but don't know about the S. Can you please let me know and also explain what it represents?

2. Can I plot candlestick patterns (or identify them) on the chart?

3. I want to have for instance the Nasdaq 100 stocks on one page but not on a list that I can scroll down to see all symbols. Rather than a scrollable list, I want to have several sets of columns across the screen. In other words, I want to have for instance columns of 10 stocks each, next to each other, so that I have ten columns of ten rows, much like a table rather than a list.

4. Is it possible to plot various events on the chart? For instance, earnings calls, upgrades/downgrades, news related to the company, etc...

Thank you

BV

Topic: US Industry Averages, Exporting List In Excel Format, Creating Column Headings By Dividing Existing
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:36:15 AM

Thank you Bruce. Appreciated.

I guess that you could use the Ranking bars to eyeball the averages at the end of the day.

BV

Topic: US Industry Averages, Exporting List In Excel Format, Creating Column Headings By Dividing Existing
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:25:26 AM

Hello everyone,

I am in the process of creating some macro screens and filters and for this, I need to have access (or to be able to calculate some numbers as per below:

1. Does TC2000 offer access to Industry averages for the Fundamental fields? 

2. Is it possible to export watchlists in Excel format (or CSV) so that I can calculate the averages myself?

3. I need EV/EBITDA (Enterprise Value / Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortisation) as a number. TC2000 has both fields in the Fundamentals list but as separate parameters. Is it possible to create a new parameter by simply dividing them? In other words, is there any way to create a Formula or an indicator by taking the EV and EBITDA as available fields and dividing them?

Thank you very much for your help.

Topic: Explanation and Formula For "Four Quarters Of Earnings Momentum"
Posted: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:46:31 AM

Thank you very much Bruce

BV

Posted: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:43:35 AM

Thank you for this Bruce!

I wonder if I can have access to the last quarters of the current FY rather than a comparison with the last FY.

As a momentum trader, I need to know what happens in the last months and the quarterly reports are important.

Is there any way that I can have the last quarters?

Thank you very much

BV

Posted: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 8:07:28 AM

Hello everyone,

I am struggling a bit with this indicator and need help. Is it calculated by taking into account the last four quarters regardless of when the FY ends (rolling quarters)?

If yes, then where can we get the quarterly data from, because if you search for EPS indicators all you get is the "quarters back" which compares data with previous FY quarters.
Thank you

Topic: Watchlists. Need To Add Industry Averages For P/E, EPS, Volume
Posted: Saturday, November 18, 2017 11:50:17 AM

Thank you Bruce. If you guys can put together this list that would be awesome.

It is not too difficult, a simple MEDIAN calculation (to offset the outliers) will do the job...

For the others who need these numbers, what I do is to get the stock screener from Nasdaq.com or Zack's, export to Excel and then take them Industry by Industry and apply a simple formula (MEDIAN) for each Industry. A lot of tedious work but very accurate after all.

Best wishes,

Bogdan