Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Djcue13
About
User Name: Djcue13
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Good shorts with TC2000 Brokerage?
Posted: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:13:41 PM

Yes you can Short with the Brokerage.  Anything that IB (Interactive Broker) allows to short will be open for you to short via TC2000 Broker.  From what I've shorted... its a pretty big list of things you can short.

Topic: Writing PCFs
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:54:55 PM

I'm trying to find the index of all the different types and meanings of Letter used to make a PCF... IE C, H, L, etc.  I remember seeing it once, but forget where that link is.  I'm trying to create a PCF, but need to use current live price.

Topic: Fib Retracement
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2015 1:12:15 PM

Yes, I think I had to redo it... I think I had it set to Daily Timeframe, but when I made the change to 5 Minutes... I don't think I removed and readded it to get it to work.

Let me check and do some tests on it.  Thank you.  I'll chime back if I need to further refine this a bit.

Topic: Fib Retracement
Posted: Monday, June 1, 2015 12:37:25 PM

So I watched the video on Fib Retracement and I got the formula to work on a Daily chart, but I'm trying to get it to work on an Intraday level.  I adjusted the formula for a 5 minute chart to: 

(C - MAXH12) / (MAXH12 - MINL12) * 100

To show the last 1 hour (12 bars) and 2 hours (24 bars).  For some reason I don't think its working as I want.  I set this as my sort in a watchlist as well.

What other information do you need from me to get this to work.

Thank you

Topic: Pull Back
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 12:35:37 PM

Yes, I think this works... Let me test today... Thank you.

Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 11:09:42 AM

I'm trying to get 3 candle pull back in price with either a 1 minute or 5 minute chart.  I was hoping an average of C + C1 / 2 AND C + C1 + C2 / 3 would give a short-term pull back. from the previous close.

Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:29:12 AM

I can't seem to get my PCF for a Pull back to work:

C > (C + C1 / 2) > (C + C1 + C2 / 3)

Is there a better way to get a short pull back of a trending stock?

Topic: Intraday Taps
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:00:17 PM

I'm trying to figure out how to write a PCF that will show price tapping previous highs or come within range of the high before pulling back down.  So hopefully I can get in position prior to the breakout.