Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: zigzagz
About
User Name: zigzagz
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Fibonacci Fan Lines Disappearing
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:47:39 PM

When drawing Fibonacci fans on a daily chart, I'm finding the fan lines are no longer viewable when zooming in closer on 10 min, 5 min, 1 min chart time frames even if the fan line is within the view of the price range displayed.  I have also seen instances where the fan lines would move under different time plot settings. For example, 10 min vs 1 min time frames would have the fan line at a different price than other time frames for the same point in time.

This seems incorrect to me as the fan lines are specific to the formula that makes them cross a price at a specific moment in time and are not supposed to be subject to time frame varibles like moving averages might be that are dynamic to periods.

Topic: SMA200 on hour, minute charts
Posted: Tuesday, March 3, 2015 5:25:18 PM

Is there any way to have MA indicators show up in day units when not viewing the daily charts?  The properties setup for Simple MA only allow "Periods" to be edited which seems to indicate they are relative to the timeframe of the charts you are viewing.  I would like to see the 200 day moving average overlay on the 1 minute chart if that's possible.

Topic: Harmonics
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 9:07:33 PM

What's your twitter username?  I'd like to follow you

Topic: trkGainLoss not displaying correctly
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2015 12:32:53 PM

thank you

Topic: trkGainLoss not displaying correctly
Posted: Friday, February 6, 2015 10:56:00 AM

My view shows the column trkGainLoss displaying as x100 in my watchlist view.  I tried changing the properties to -2 as the decimal places but it's not complying.  I believe it is being influenced by the trkShares column (which currently shows 100).  How do I change this to show in cents, or at least change trkShares to a value of "1"?