Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tariqcp
About
User Name: tariqcp
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 32
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Today's Worden Report
Posted: Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:03:36 PM
Thanks a lot, Yes It did worked, perfect. I got two picks: SSYS, TRX.

Again, Thanks for your help, appreciate it.

Tariq
Topic: Today's Worden Report
Posted: Friday, May 26, 2006 10:11:41 PM
Hi there,

I really liked today's Worden Report's formula, I was trying to build it, but couldn't write complete formula, Can you please help me out.

(Low today < Previous 10 day Low
Todays Range > Average Range of the last 20 days
Close today in the top 50% of the days range
Close today > Close yesterday
Volume today > Highest Volume of the previous 10 days)

Buy at the Close.&#160; Sell on the first profitable close above the entry price. The results (attached) are nothing short of spectacular.&#160; The QQQQ's were profitable 100% of the time under these conditions, with an average gain of 1.6% (after commission) and an average holding period of just under 3 days.&#160; That works out to an annualized gain of over 140%.
Topic: Three Higher Highs
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 2:18:49 PM
Perfect!! Thanks a lot.

Appreciate it.

Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 12:36:58 PM
Craig and Doug,

Really you both have the precision, unbelievable, this easyscan for three higher low is working just perfect, I got a ready trade out of it. Now we wanna design just opposite of it "three lower highs".

APOL (I look for both fundamental and technical)
Craig, by profession I am an accountant working as a controller for a mid size corporation for the Nine years, I have spent a small fortune learning technical and fundamental analysis for the last two years.

I have mastered options very well, If you trade options let me know I have some real unique strategies for trading options not known to general public, I'll pass them on to you.

This trading has become passion for me, and I am touch wood trading profitably.

Reply.

Tariq
Posted: Tuesday, May 2, 2006 6:38:30 AM
Hi Craig,

Stock should be down for at least three months. Swing low we should look for maximum 21 trading days, and I define swing low as the previous Pivot Low.

Here is an example, Ticker Symbol "LEA" in a down trend hit the swing low on March 13,and gave first higher low on 10Apr., second higher low on 25th Apr, and lastly third higher low on May 1st, and now there is a very high probability it will shoot up from this price retracement, lets see.

This pattern is very strong, and I already made good on this trade. My 1st target 28.50 with in a month time. I don't know you trade for yourself or not, if yes, than, this is the good trade.

Bye for now.
Tariq
Posted: Monday, May 1, 2006 5:16:04 PM
Hi Doug,

I didn't got any reply so far from your side. I think there should be some way of scanning consecutive highs,your command over programming is way advance level, I am confident, you will come out with some solution.

Please help me out. I'll appreciate it.

Tariq
Topic: Consolidation
Posted: Saturday, April 29, 2006 2:38:10 PM
Very good Video, many ideas are bombarding my mind, after watching this video.

Very informative. Please send me some more like this very informative video links.

Thanks a lot.
Posted: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:24:20 AM
Recently, I was spending more and more time on WD Gann, methodology. One setup looks very promising to me, that is "Three higher highs" or "three lower highs".

What I mean by this is, price is in a down trend, and first higher high is above the previous swing low, and next two consecutive higher highs are above first higher high, just reverse for uptrend.

Perfect example : MTH

Please help

Tariq
Posted: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:21:50 AM
Thanks Doug, for explaning this formula. Well, I got this formula from (URL Removed By Moderator), I bought their course, and this was included along with this.

All I wanted to make is tight consolidating range for least a month and breaking out.

Can you help me, Please.

Tariq
Posted: Friday, April 28, 2006 5:54:25 PM
(MAXH5 - MINL5) / ((AVGH5 - AVGL5)) * 5 * 50 + .001

Doug,

I have this formula in my PCF, can you eloborate it more, as what this times 5 and times 50 ....

I wanna design, consolidation for different days, hence I wanna know formula details.

Help please.

Tariq