Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rjbama1
About
User Name: rjbama1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Reverse formula
Posted: Monday, March 4, 2019 10:56:46 AM

Hi Bruce,

I like my results with the pre-built 'Popper' and 'Gap up with Momentum' scans. Is there a way to show in either an up or down trend  (especially an uptrend), when there is a 'gap' or 'pop' DOWN?? I thought it would be simply reversing the formula. That didn't workout.

Thanks for your help.

R Jackson

Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 11:43:22 AM

Thanks Bruce, ever so much. The reverse formula is now doing what it should.  I can now put away my aspirins.  Thanks again and enjoy your day.

RJackson

Posted: Sunday, February 10, 2019 12:34:29 PM

I came across this formula and it works great for short/mid range UPTRENDS.  Can you help in reversing the formula's critera so that it can work just as well in a mid/short range DOWNTREND?

xavgc50.20 < xavgc50.15 < xavgc50.10 AND xavgc50.10 < xavgc50.5 AND xavgc50.3 < xavgc34

Topic: Portfolio
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:36:44 PM

Is it possible to create a portfolio using TC2000??.  If so, how?  I have viewed the list of videos and can&#39;t find an answer.  Please advise.

RJ