Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: lazer
About
User Name: lazer
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: higher high on lower volume
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 7:29:03 AM

also indicator for

current candle price didn't make higher high then previous candle, however current candle's volume is stronger then previous candle(red dor on top of the candle)

Topic: higher high on lower volume
Posted: Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:20:35 PM

Dear Bruce,

need indicator pcf with dot on  that candle( can i use it as a condition in scanning also?)

price  made higher high on lower volume then previous candle (red dot on top of the candle)

price made higher high and closed below previous candle high with  stronger volume then prvious candle(red dot on top of the candle)

price made lower low on lower volume then previous candle (green dot on the bottom on the candle)

price made lower low and closed above previous candle low with stronger volume then previous candle (green dot on the bottom of the candle)

candle that breaks low of the day and closes above that low with stronger volume then previous candle( green dot on the bottom of that candle)

Topic: chart scalling
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:51:25 PM

how do i stop today's bars  to scale with yesterdays bars(in case of gaps..)..it is ver enoying to see yesterdays barrs squeesed to almost in to thin line and todays bars are also squeesed in to thin line

Lazer

Topic: above 10am high
Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2014 12:27:28 PM

got it

will keep you posted

thank you

Lazer

Topic: above 10am high
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:12:42 PM

Hi,

how can i scan for stocks that are trading or past 10am high price

Lazer

Topic: $ symbols to display real time($nyad,$nsad)
Posted: Friday, September 5, 2014 11:21:02 AM

it has been at least 2years now form the posts that i have read,

why cant these tickers be in real time

maibe just swich real time feed for $tickers from V7 to V12

***the company is bosting so much with this new version and investing so much time and resourses

and miner issue(for me its a BIG issue) like this has not been taken care of!!!!

plse advice

and to advice to Run V7  simulatinously is :(

Lazer

Topic: daily moving average
Posted: Monday, August 4, 2014 11:40:54 PM

well daily time frame values are so important for intraday trading i am sure with all the programers that Worden has, can tackle this.. please advice

Lazer

Topic: daily moving average
Posted: Sunday, August 3, 2014 4:44:23 PM

how can i take a daily moving avarage value and use that value to create a trend line on a  5min chart automaticaly

for example if 200 daily moving avage value for that day is 54.95 on a stock,  i want  to have  a trend line of 54.95 on 5 min chart

thank you in advance

Lazer

Topic: sort by
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2014 11:20:02 PM

got it

Topic: sort by
Posted: Sunday, July 6, 2014 3:07:17 PM

what happened to visual indicator sorting( visual value and visual change) in 12.4v?