Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: edudleson
About
User Name: edudleson
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Default Easy Scan Criteria
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:16:54 PM

Ok, thanks.

Posted: Monday, August 3, 2015 10:45:33 PM
Posted: Monday, August 3, 2015 10:45:02 PM

I want my Easy Scans to default to all stocks when creating an Easy Scan. It defaults to S&P500. How do I do that? I watched this video   http://www.worden.com/videos/title/Setting-the-Default-Watchlist-for-Scanning-and-Sorting  and it doesn't seem to work this way. There is no save as default in the drop down box that I could see. Thank you.

Topic: TC2000v.12.6 Install
Posted: Wednesday, July 8, 2015 7:51:45 PM

Technical support called me today and I allowed them control of my computer so they could view what was happening so they are now aware of it and are looking into the issue. The browser vesion, 12.5, works just fine. I don't know why I'm one of the few having issues with 12.6. I downloaded the beta version also just to see if it might be more stable but it acted the same way. Hopefully their will be a fix soon. I don't think it is specific to my computer because everything else I use the computer for works just fine.

Topic: TC2000v.12.6 Install
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:34:11 PM

I installed the desktop version on my windows computer but when I use it, it is very slow and sluggish. Am I the only one or is it acting the same way with others? The browser version works just fine.

Topic: RC2000v.12.6 install
Posted: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 11:30:52 PM

I installed the desktop version on my windows computer but when I use it, it is very slow and sluggish. Am I the only one or is it acting the same way with others? The browser version works just fine.