Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jschibal
About
User Name: jschibal
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 12.5 on MacOSX
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 12:18:13 AM

I'm having the same problem. It has to do with silverlight. According to Apple, "As of today, no actively supported web browser on macOS can run the current Silverlight plugin (neither SafariChrome nor Firefox"

Topic: When will TC2000 be compatible with Mac again?
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 1:16:33 PM

Sounds good, I will wait then. I'm very happy with the software as mentioned, so I really don't want to have to find an alternative to switch to. 

Thanks again to you both!

Topic: When will TC2000 be compatible with Mac again?
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 12:55:13 PM

I'm a suscriber and have an old mac with TC2000 software, so I didn't bother checking to make sure it's comptiable or not.

I just bought a $3k Macbook Pro, so I can trade on the go, but now I see TC2000 no longer supports Mac. I tried downloading Windows Parralel, but it runs slow and is more of a headache than anything else.

TC2000 is my favorite charting software, but I might have to end up canceling my membership because of this. I can't return my Macbook Pro, so I need a Mac compatible charting software now.

Are there current plans to make TC2000 compatible with Mac? I don't mind waiting if there is a guarantee one is coming.

Please let me know, thank you very much!