Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ahmaam0n
About
User Name: ahmaam0n
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Export Data for Specific Day
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:01:52 AM

Helo,

What is the way to export data (OHLC, Volume ...etc ) to excell sheet for a stock in specific day. I tried right click on chart and export, but it gives me the all dates!!! I need only spcific interval, either day week or month ...

Topic: RSI & MA, Please Help
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 8:25:45 AM

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your assistant.

Warm Regards 

Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 10:07:46 PM

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your help.

If you may explain more about it, I want to back test it manualy, your written formula give results for the present day, If I want to test it for 3-4-5-6.. days ago.

Warm Regards 

Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 11:38:29 PM

Dear All,

I have try to made a plot that have 2 data sources but thats not possible in the TC2000, So please I need a formula that detect the rise of RSI for 10 days upove the MA for 5 days, I went to formula section when I type RSI10>MA5 it give me an error.

Please Help

Topic: Bruce, need your help please
Posted: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 8:13:06 AM

Thanks a lot sir ....

Posted: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 5:30:05 AM

First of all thanks a lot for your swift reply.

1) What i mean by green day is the close price is greater than close price of the previous bar. And for the 1% difrrence, I mean the open price as value is 1% greater than or equal the lowest price as value in the same day.

Ex.-1:

O= 10

H= 15

L=9.9

C=14

In this case we can say the price droped from the open price to -1% so the condition is TRUE.

Ex.-2:

O= 10

H= 15

L=9.8

C=14

In this case we can say the price droped from the open price to -2% so the condition is FALSE as it droped more than -1% from the day open price.

So what i am looking for here is day the lowest price not to recha more than -1%.

2) Kindly i need you to direct me on how to plot Condition Formulas on the chart using the Custom PCF % True Indicator.

I appreciate your usual cooperation.

Posted: Monday, June 30, 2014 5:10:08 AM

Dear Bruce,

1) I need your help to create formula scan for the following condition:

Geen day that has volume greater than previous and its open = its low or higher by 1%.

2) Does TC2000 have the ability to do historical back testing for the same condition above. If yes, would

you please help me and direct me to how to do so.

Thanks in advance ...