Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Shibumi1982
About
User Name: Shibumi1982
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Best Beginner Charts
Posted: Saturday, May 11, 2013 12:46:34 AM

All of the above are great answers and definite ways you should slowly engage the market. One side note that worked well for me when starting out. 

Pick 1 stock/ETF and follow it on various timed charts to understand how it moves. I found it a lot easier to pick 1 security and just watch its habits and how the market reacts with it versus bouncing from one stock to the next.

Topic: ROC as leading indicator - Very short term??
Posted: Friday, May 10, 2013 11:04:31 AM

Sorry about that. 

Well and update to my post from last night. I tried my new ideas and it worked. Anyone else using a similar setup? How is it working out?

I used:

1min and 5min candlestick
ROC and RSI lower indicators

Topic: ROC as leading indicator - Very short term??
Posted: Thursday, May 9, 2013 9:48:35 PM

I am new to TC2000 and been messing around with indicators wanted to get some insight on leading indicators. I am trying to experiment with new technicals and usally use very short term charts. IE: 1,2,5 min. 

My trading is exclusive to large volume ETFs (SPY<IWM<VXX). What indicators would be good for short term charting to help better anticipate trends?

I have been working a little with Stochastics and saw the ROC this evening....