TC2000.com• Download software • Tutorial videos • Subscription & data-feed pricing • Class schedule
TC2000Brokerage.com• New account application • Trading resources • Margin rates • Stock & option commissions
Worden Discussion Forum
Hi Bruce, can you send the TTM Squeeze indicator to me too??
mymail- (email removed by moderator)
please how can i see the list of the stocks in each etf?????/
please tell me what to do
can u please write a formula about short intrest???
cant find in fandumental
A rise in net income.
- A rise in operating cash flow.
- A rise in return on assets.
- A rise in working capital.
- A rise in gross margin.
- Operating cash flow that is greater than the company's net income.
- Its ratio of long-term debt to assets has fallen.
- Its growth rate of sales exceeds that of asset acquisition.
- The company has not diluted the value of its stock by issuing more new
hares to the public than it bought back
it as anwhere can i find f score stocks??/?do we have it as strong fundumental???/
need this formulYou take the number of periods for the stock.
- Next, you subtract the number of periods since that stock hit its highest high.
- Then, you divide that by the number of periods again.
- And finally, you multiply that answer by 100.
While that may seem like a mouthful, it is important for you to at least understand the big picture.
So two spots are marked "Number of Periods."
That's simply the adjustable window of time the formula uses to determine the strength of both momentum and gravity. To keep things simple, let's use 100 – meaning 100 days.
We're looking to find the right time frame to base a specific trade on.
Now, I've highlighted part of this formula labeled "Number of Periods Since Highest High."
What this represents is the number of days that have passed since this stock's share price reached its 100-day high point for the green momentum line.
Now, for the red line, it's the same formula – you are just calculating the number of days since this same stock's share price reached its 100-day lowest low point.
can u please guide me how to use chklin osclator???
hi-how would like to get more infor abot volume zone oscilltor-how its work and use-thanks