Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: neilhantak
About
User Name: neilhantak
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Short Rebate
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2016 10:54:07 AM

Can anyone explain to me the fundamental indicator Short Rebate?  Is that a % number?  There is no definition in Help tab and the numbers seem to be the same for 20-25% of the US stocks.  Also the number for Short Rebate on EasyScan Column does not always match the Short Rebate in Toolbar section; AAPL today has 0.12 on EasyScan but 0.04 in Toolbar.

Any help would be appreciated!

Topic: Comparing Two Stocks
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2016 10:55:25 AM

Bruce,

Is there a way to compare the difference in returns between symbols?  I want to be able to graphically see the spread between 52 wk return of components and their index/comparing symbol; I do not just want the returns of each historically on the same graph.

The chart equation I want is c/c52 of symbol #1 minus c/c52 of symbol #2.

Topic: Moving Averages in PCF
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2016 1:46:48 PM

Ok thanks Bruce.  I was just hoping since the Hull MA was available, it would make my equations easier to construct.  Oh well....maybe a future release.

Topic: Moving Averages in PCF
Posted: Friday, January 22, 2016 1:26:07 PM

How do you include moving average indicators in PCF?  Since TC2000 now includes Hull Moving Averages, what is the equation to include that in conditions and formulas?  I know SMA uses Avg and Exponential MA usesXAvg, but what is Hull MA?  HAvg?