Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: doha_tariq
About
User Name: doha_tariq
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: email
Posted: Thursday, July 5, 2018 1:14:41 PM

Hi Bruce,never got reply of my last emails reagrding  some pcfs ?  can u check? thanks,

Topic: HIGHER LOWS
Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:59:01 PM

Thank you sir, appreciate it, most of the set ups showing middle of the bollinger band or higher of the band where as i expected lower of the band!! we need to tweak something in coding i believe for specific.  4 days lower high low is good, i use bollinger band 20.2 from your scanner. Examples of  stocks set up i am looking in the pcf formula something like this stocks from today  - $xon $vxx $hlf 

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:32:29 PM

It was close, not exact, Can you please create one similar to the my last question, where last 4-5 days bars are making lower highs, also its touching  lower of bollinger band!

Posted: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:16:11 PM

Thanks a lot, i am testing the code. I wil update you soon if thats wht i meant. its bit complex, software languages i understand that. but great help.

Posted: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:43:11 PM

Hi. I watched some of your videos on pcf formula.

I need help on finding formula to set up  oversold stocks thats creating  higher lows in last 10 days, also nearing a  moving average with some volume! Thank you.