Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Thirstyapples
About
User Name: Thirstyapples
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: US Dollar currency index ticker
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 11:28:11 AM

Ok thanks for the quick reply Bruce. 

Topic: US Dollar currency index ticker
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 11:19:01 AM

Hey gang. Sorry for the rookie question. But I wanted to know how to pull up a US dollar currency index chart (DXY ticker)? I see many US vs Canadian, Vs Swiss Franc etc but cant find an option just for the DXY ticker. Thanks in advance for your help. 

Topic: Distance to target via W/L column
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:01:47 PM

Thanks Bruce. 

Topic: Distance to target via W/L column
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 3:56:31 PM

Hello. I saw in the Orders section there is a "Dist" order distance to market via target stops or target sales exit etc. It is given as a percentage to target. Is there a way to use this same feature in a Watch List column? For example if I had a target price set up for AAPL as $174.40 and if the current price was $174.00. Is there a way to implement this and have it display in a column in the form of a pertentage or number (using the AAPL example have it display .40 cents to target)? 

Thank you in advance for your asstiance. 

Topic: Trying to add condition to an existing scan
Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 12:51:09 PM

Bruce. Thank you so much. Just entered it into an existing scan and is working perfectly. Going to tinker around with the values a bit now. Thank you again for your assitance. 

Topic: Trying to add condition to an existing scan
Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 11:52:12 AM

Hello. I am trying to add a condition to an exitising scan but am stuck on one part. I am trying to add the that current price on the 15 min is within certain a percentage of the 13 exponential moving average. So for example I want to add the that current price is within .25% above the 13 EMA on a 15 minute time frame. And while we are on the subject is it possible to write instead of certain percent higher than the 13 EMA to use a dollar figure such as 5 or 25 cents above the 13 EMA? For example on the second part of my question is it posible to add the the current price is within 5 cents above the 13 EMA on a 15 minute chart? The only conditon is see that is pre-built when trying to write this myself is Price history vs 13 EMA is crossing up, crossing down or above 13 EMA or below 13 EMA. Thanks in advance for your asstiance. 

Topic: EasyScan Dashboard results
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 2:02:01 PM

Ok. Thanks for the reply. 

Topic: EasyScan Dashboard results
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 1:47:08 PM

Bruce I have a quick question. Is there a way to review all tickers that have come up on an EasyScan Dashboard in one trading day so that I may review if the ideas had worked instead of manually jotting down tickers when the the criteria is met? For example. My TC2000 is open and running but I take the day off but want to review at the EOD all tickers that met my TTM formula criteria to see if it broke to the upside or downside, what time it triggered etc. Thanks in advance for your reply. 

Topic: TTM Squeeze Indicator
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 2:52:51 PM

Bruce not sure if I have the most up to date version of the TTM  squeze indicator. I have 3 or 4 in my easy scans through the last couple of years discussing it. Can you e-mail it to me as well so I may cross reference it. Thanks in advance. 

Topic: Scan piviots
Posted: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:07:38 PM

Hello Bruce. I wanted to know how to scan for stocks at their hourly piviot. I know it has a drop down to sort stocks crossing up or down their hourly piviot or R1 for example but how can I scan for stock trading right near their hourly piviot?  Or if we have to set a scan for stocks trading + or - a .5% below or above their hourly pivot how can I create that scan? Thanks in advance for your assitance.