Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: dempsey30338
About
User Name: dempsey30338
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 105
[0.04% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Ruler Problem
Posted: Monday, December 4, 2017 10:02:04 AM

Currently, I am running TC2000, V17 on my Mac Using VirtualBox and Windows 10. In the total picture, I have had few problems with the exception that the Ruler does not work properly and I would like to fix the problem. When I right click on the chart, select show Ruler and the close on pointer date, nothing happens. What should happen is that the Ruler crosshairs should appear in a light blue co;or. They do not. However; this function operates perfectly on my Dell Laptop with Windows 10.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would appreciate any help that may be provided.

Dempsey30338

Topic: TC2000, V17 For Apple IMAC
Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:58:11 PM

Is there an Apple IMAC version of TC2000, V17 available? There is a V12 version avilable, which I am currently running. Has Worden decided not to support Apple products? If not, I am greatly dissappointed.

Dempsey30338

Topic: Stockfinder 5 Backscanner
Posted: Sunday, March 29, 2015 2:39:21 PM

I have experienced a problem with Backscanner recently. After the backscan is updated, there is no consistency between the buy and sell signals programmed and the Trade values and dates shown on the chart.  I have double checked my buy and sell conditions and they are correct but do not show properly on the chart. After many backscans, the problem persists.

My computer has 4GB of memory and is pretty fast and has not been a problem. What possible errors or settings have I made or missed? I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

dempsey30338

Topic: Watchlist in stockfinder 5.0
Posted: Saturday, March 14, 2015 3:01:44 PM

Currently, my Stockfinder 5.0 watchlist is not consistent wth my TC2000, V12.5 watchlist. This inconsistency is really inconvenient and time consuming. If I Use the Active Watchlist option in SF 5.0, is there any way to have it present the true TC2000, V12.5 watchlist options, as earlier versions of TC2000 did?

Thanks, dempsey30338

Topic: Days Between Events, Realcode
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:08:49 AM

What would the Realcode be to calculate the number of days between MaxC50 (where it occurred) and the current priice, C?

dempsey30338

Topic: Heiken Ashi symbol display
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:01:32 AM

Does the IPADS version of TC2000 support the use of Heiken Ashi symbols? I am having trouble displaying them from a saved chart.

thanks,

dempsey30338

Topic: Calculation Order in TC2000
Posted: Monday, June 30, 2014 7:04:05 PM

Dear Worden Support,

I have a perhaps dumb question but what is the order of calculation in TC2000? For example, with 500 bars of data a limit, does the calculation start at C500 (on the left) or at C0 (on the right)? I assume positions are numbered from the right to the left because a bar counter indicates those positions. When a PCF as simple as C/C1 is used, how does the calculation order proceed in a columnized fashion?

I have used TC2000 since the mid-1990s but I have never been confronted with this question. Thanks for any tutorial you may provide.

Dempsey30338

Topic: Stockfinder 5.1 Data Column
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:13:15 PM

Dear Worden Support,

Why would my Data Column in Stockfinder 5.1 stop populating the column with numbers?

Thanks, Dempsey30338

Topic: Stockfinder 5.1 Data Column
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:12:43 PM

Dear Worden Support,

Why would my Data Column in Stockfinder 5.1 stop populating the column with numbers?

Thanks, Dempsey30338

Topic: Lonear Regression Value as Displayed
Posted: Thursday, April 17, 2014 11:07:56 AM

Bruce,

Thank you for your kind response. I am still in the formative stage in regards to what my next steps will be but at least the foundation is more clear. As usually is the case, the question is still how long the momentum trend will continue and within what deviation boundaries. The truth is that there is no known answer except that statistics of the trend should be known to the investor. We never truly know the future but we would like to have statistics on our side. So, I am considering an effort to determine statistcally how long trends last and within what defined deviation bands. If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Dempsey30338