Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bx2cafreddy
About
User Name: bx2cafreddy
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 23
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Confused how to
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2007 5:58:13 PM
using blocks player now.. loaded backscanner.. but I do not see the backscan and performance tabs associated with being in backscanner mode please advise.. thx
Topic: backscanner
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2007 5:11:11 PM
this file extension becoms what for Blocks?
seems different from SnapSheets..
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2007 1:35:43 PM
thx bro...
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2007 9:54:42 PM
for the *.ssh files you included since I now have blocks installed instead of snapsheets I dont see a similar file structure ie \My Computer\Blocks\ where do the example files get stored?
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2007 9:47:57 PM
ok got it im on.. of course... Craig you showed us some examples in Blocks of stocks exceeding
there daily volume by multiples 1.5.. 3 x etc recall? where can I access those examples...
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2007 9:44:14 PM
Posted: Saturday, February 3, 2007 3:34:22 PM
Hi I attended Craigs class in San Diego. very infomative. I recently got an email with a link to Craigs notes from the class as I drill down thru the notes there are several questions I want to ask but it appears I am log on a a guest and there for cannot participate in the forum. When I log on I do not know how to get to that thread.. simple im sure.. thx

Freddy

Topic: Real Time Watch List Monitoring
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2006 3:57:00 PM
Is it possible to set up scans to check whole Watchlists?
At periodic itervals?

Topic: Price Move Converging MA
Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:41:28 PM

Craig,

thx, I'll try it...
Topic: Price Move Converging MA
Posted: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:26:19 PM
QUOTE (Craig_S)
Do you want the price to cross these averages on the same day? I am looking at NIHD on 6/1/06 and I see the close touching the 10sma but below the 50. I see the daily bar crosses both on the 2nd if they are exponential. Both EMAs seem to be down that day and in an overall downtrend.

Can you clarify this for me a bit more?

Craig,

Yes I would like to see price cross these averages on the same day. True NIHD on 6/1/06 the 50 dma is below but almost there. actually its the 2nd day of most interest because I want to determine if this phenominom indicates a possible strong "put" thx