Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bsielaff
About
User Name: bsielaff
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 64
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Easy Scan
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12:00:23 PM

In V18 how does one write conditions to incorporate into an easy scan that find stocks whose price is greater than $10 but less than $100 and where the 40D SMA is below price and has been for 40D and above the 200D  SMA for 100D? Thanks.

Topic: PCF for price bounce
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:12:22 PM

Thanks, Bruce!

Bruce

Topic: PCF for price bounce
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:30:01 PM

I am looking for a PCF where price in bouncing up off the 50 day SMA.

Bruce

Topic: More than one indicator in a pain
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:56:45 PM
Ah Ha! Thanks, Bruce
Topic: More than one indicator in a pain
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:46:54 PM
I seem to have forgotten how to add more than one indicator in a chart pane. When right I click on a pane that already conatins an indicator and click "Add Indicator" it opens a new pane rather than putting the indicator in the pane I clicked on. I have other charts with more than one indicator in them, but don't remember how to do it. Can you help? Thanks.

Bruce

Topic: BARBARA STAR TMV INDICATOR
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:39:02 PM
Check page 63 of the February 2012 issue for Worden's take.
Topic: Stockfinder Condition
Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 4:50:05 PM
Thanks Bruce
Topic: Stockfinder Condition
Posted: Thursday, September 9, 2010 4:37:53 PM
I am trying to write a condition that shows me which stocks in a watchlist are below their 200 SMA for the past 10 days. I can derive other time frames and SMA's from this one. And I can make combination conditions. TIA for your help.

Bruce
Topic: Hull moving average rules
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:32:59 PM

Thanks, Bruce! That did it.  And I'll try to remember that both MA's and Price History need to be checked in the Scaling/Edit screen.

Best regards,

Bruce

Topic: Hull moving average rules
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 1:04:33 PM

Bruce,

Now I am really confused. I don't see a menu item "Price History' on the Scale/Scale With/ menu. But when I go to Scale/Edit the shorter HMA shows price history as checked in the "Items to include in Scale" as well as the short HMA and the long HMA. The same Scale/Edit screen for the long HMA shows the same thing. Should I uncheck the long HMA in the short HAM edit box and vice versa or only leave Price History as the checked box?

Bruce