Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jmidemers
About
User Name: jmidemers
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How can I get data rankings from IBD? Do not want those rankings calculated from basic fundamental d
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 2:22:01 PM

It will be cool! 

Hope you'll add P/FCF indicator in fundamental statement...

Topic: Great ideas to improve TC2000
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2015 12:28:06 AM

Hi Bruce!

Thanks to show me this way. I think it's still a feature to an in your next improve version.

JM

Topic: Great ideas to improve TC2000
Posted: Friday, May 1, 2015 8:26:16 AM

Hi!

01 - The most important

TC2000 is really a powerful and fast tool, but most of the time for me it's chaos in the watchlist and it's painful to have to manage plenty of watchlists.

I suggest adding a feature to custom the watchlist symbol order

Or you can add a « note column » if we add a note properly and sort by alphabetic order. It will be fine too.

I think historic data is too short. For example, in intraday, in the hourly timeframe, I need than three month to see my indicator history and turning point.

Drawing but only on a one-time frame. I dream to see a feature like a checkbox. Only on this timeframe. 

Horizontal Line - Show value

I dream to see a feature like a checkbox to show the value at the left, not at the right. At the right, it disturbs my view on the moment activity. You want to see a daily candle size and it's hidden by a value line.

In note and news, add StockTwits feeds...

Add a link to open the news feeds on the real web page/website. I can copy/paste anything. Sometimes, it's just boring.

06 - Tags

An uncommon feature, but I don't know why trading platform doesn't add it, but we see that on lots of great new technology.

Add Tags on a stock, like a blog post, and sort by tags by clicking on it.

07 - Alerts

Like the news, I think it can be an idea to have an option to only show an alert on a stock and not every alert we manage.

In the past, it's possible to see our alert on the chart. I dream to see this feature come back. An option like a checkbox on the alert form (see the chart).

Plot style, dream to see Renko, Tick Charts. Plus a shortcut to switch faster.

---

I hope you will consider this idea. The first is the most important from my point of view.

Thanks!

Topic: Re-Order a Watchlist
Posted: Friday, October 25, 2013 9:58:38 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the try, I really appreciate, but It's not respond to my need. I just hope you will add a true solution for that. I don't understand and can't imagine how all your client smanage their watchlist without that.

JMD

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:56:36 PM

Without arbitary order, when the day star it's the chaos for me in your solution.

I can't classified my index per favorite order and groupe them how I want tool.

It's really painful. I think it's simply a must.

Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:32:14 AM

I don't understand why it's not a feature in the developpement pipeline. I love your solution, but without this I'm frustrated because it's all the time chaos on my watchlist.

Topic: 4 hour short cut
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:36:16 AM

Hi!

It's possible to add a shortcut on 4 hour timeframe? Something like this : Ctrl+7

Thanks!

J

Topic: Earnings Calendar
Posted: Monday, October 7, 2013 10:04:41 AM

Ok

This is possible to add a column for the current earning estimate?

Topic: Earnings Calendar
Posted: Sunday, October 6, 2013 4:16:56 PM

This possible in the watch list to have a column with the next earnings date?

Thanks!

Topic: EPS Percent Change
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:06:38 PM

Nice to have your answer and this feature. Thanks!