Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JadeScorpion
About
User Name: JadeScorpion
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Fixed % line
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:49:58 PM

Bruce L & StockGuy.................thanks; I knew there was a way to make these plots but could not find the path.

Topic: Fixed % line
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 3:18:19 PM

Is there a way to plot on a chart a fixed % line as an overlay.  Let's say I want to quickly review a watchlist and want my stock chart to exhibit a trend exceeding 15%, etc.?

Topic: Edit "net bar change" on toolbar
Posted: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:38:27 PM

Is it possible to edit "net bar change" on the tool bar to reflect "today's" open vs close instead of "yesterday's"  close vs todays close?

Topic: Editing Toolbar
Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 1:22:50 PM

I have successfully edited the toolbar to display everything I want except "earning's date".  I am running the Gold version of TC 2000.  I know it can be done because I have seen it on someone else's account. He has RT version.  Is that the difference or can I still do it?

Topic: Price change line converting to trend line
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2016 5:41:49 PM

I believe a feature which allows the dashed line drawn on a chart (when one clicks & holds the mouse and drags over time ) to be converted to a trend line on the chart was going to be created.  Is that feature available on 12.5 and 12.6 ?

Thanx

Topic: TC2000 V 16
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 3:30:33 PM

Thanks, Bruce.

Based on what I've read on other threads, I will continue w/v 12.5 on my Mac.

Topic: TC2000 V 16
Posted: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:39:22 PM

Does anyone know if this new version is for Windows o/s only?

Thanks

JadeScorpion

Topic: Volatility Ratio
Posted: Friday, March 27, 2015 10:41:04 AM

I want to build a custom indicator of the ratio of current "price range" divided by "average true range" over 14 periods.

Has this been done and posted somewhere on this forum?

If not, Bruce could you provide the formula to do this?

Thanks

Topic: Chart Printing
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 5:50:00 PM

When I print a chart, it does not print prices( or anything else) on the right vertical axis.  Suggestions please..  Also, it only prints in portrait mode; is there a way to print in landscape mode?

Topic: Dividend Markers
Posted: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 8:10:04 PM

I have the option to display dividends, splits and notes all checked under "Tools" but dividends are not displaying.  The colors selected are different from chart background.  Is there a trick to making them show??