Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: jlh
About
User Name: jlh
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Migrating from v17 EasyScans to v18
Posted: Saturday, March 31, 2018 1:08:24 PM

Don't want to keep piling on about the EasyScan debacle as a result of changes in Version 18, But the changes have made some of my EasyScans inoperable on my TC2000 Iphone app. Many scans show no results on the Iphone but they do produce results on the PC. I use the Iphone app alot to screen stocks when I am away from my PC. This is frustrating. After much work and reading your posts, I have gotten Easyscans usable again om my PC, now how do I do that on the Iphone App?? Thank you.

Topic: Version 18..Where is the List to Scan
Posted: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 11:20:49 AM

QUOTE (rcbenjamin1220)

In Version 17, when I click on an Easy Scan and then click the Gold Funnel (Filter), it shows me a popup that has "List to scan" in the upper left corner.  When I put in the list it allows me to save the scan with the list so that the next time I can just click the Easy Scan set without having to select what symbols I want to scan.  Does Version 18 have this?

I have the same question. I click on the EasyScan orange arrow icon to get to my saved scan. I then click on the orange arrow icon in the new window that pooped up to run the scan. But thescan has defaulted to the S&P500 List. I change the list to my list and it runs okay. But then it would save thescan with my list and the next time I run the scan, it has defaulted back to the S&P500 list. This should not be like this. Is there a fix? Also, how can I save my Easyscans to run on the Iphone Tc2000 app?

Topic: Version 18..Where is the List to Scan
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 12:25:14 PM

Easyscans are no longer easy. I read the instructions on setting up ComboList with scan conditions. But how do you run your Easyscan without having to drill down through the menus? Used to be real easy, not any more! What genius at Worden designed this? This is very disappointing and a big step backwards.

Topic: Chaikin Oscillator
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:21:11 PM

Thanks Bruce

Topic: Chaikin Oscillator
Posted: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:21:42 PM

Bruce...

Do you have a pcf for Chaikin Oscillator (10,20)? I saw that there is a previous post for a pcf formula for Chaikin Oscillator (3,10).

Thanks

Jeff

Topic: BOP on hourly chart
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 12:10:11 PM

Thank you davidc1. You described very well  what I have been feeling for some time about TechniTrader's hype about BOP.

Topic: BOP on hourly chart
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 10:19:53 PM

I too have taken the TechniTrader BOP course and was initially impressed with the BOP indicator. However after several months of trading, I am much less impressed with the BOP indicator and often find myself skeptical as to how much I can trust it.  I am now starting to believe that Martha Stokes enthusiasm for BOP is somewhat overdone.

If you plot the Elder Force Index on a daily chart (as a histogram with green up bars and red bars down, and set smoothing to "13") you will see that it frequently mimics the general BOP pattern. I know how Elder Force is calculated, but not BOP. The point is, I am becoming hesitant to rely on an indicator that I don't know the underlying formula or fully understand.

I am further suspicious about BOP's reliability because Peter Worden rarely uses it in his daily Notes & Reports. He instead relies mostly on TSV and MS.

Anyone else have any feeling about BOP?  

Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2015 10:57:16 PM

I also agree. Thinking of cancelling my subscription because I do not have a good feeling about the lack of news, updates, especially an update to the IPAD App which is very buggy. Website has not been updated in a long time. Makes you wonder what is going on with Worden.

Topic: ADX PCF
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 6:52:50 PM

Bruce,

Thanks. Very helpful, as usual!

JEff

Topic: ADX PCF
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2014 9:38:55 PM

Hi Bruce,

How do I write a PCF equivalent to the following StockCharts SCAN language?

[ADX Line(14) < 20 Days Ago ADX Line(14) * 0.41]

Thanks

Jeff