Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: davidc1
About
User Name: davidc1
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 90
[0.03% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2015 9:49:35 AM

I cancelled my Platinum subscription because of consistently bad data, no pre-market scanning or real time TICK and no adjustable style/thickness in horizontal lines. These are fundamentals that are a lot more important than the continual cosmetic "upgrades" with each new release.

However I don't think that the 1st hourly bar should close at 10.30 as it means the last bar would only be 30mins and having the last hour of trading is useful.

Topic: Will it ever be possible to adjust the thickness of trend/horizontal lines?
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2015 9:31:27 AM

Having checked the new v16 I was somewhat shocked to see that it is STILL not possible to adjust the style/thickness of trend/horizontal lines. I first mentioned this 4 years ago and I'm sure a lot of other people have as well.

It really can't be that difficult to implement as the option already exists on indicators and this is such a basic and necessary feature that even free charting software provides it.

Topic: Margin on date axis
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:46:01 PM

I think I will. The graphics are blurry on this version as well compared with 12.4.

Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:29:11 PM

Ok thats worked. Also just noticed that BATS real time data is off and I can't find setting to turn it on.

Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 5:38:11 AM

I've just downloaded the latest version which appears to be 16.0.... and straight off there is a wide margin on the date axis of a few cm which appears to be locked so that it can get move left but not right. How do I reset this or move it right?

Topic: Price close outside BBs
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 3:44:36 PM

Ideal. Thankyou

Topic: Price close outside BBs
Posted: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:14:37 PM

I'm creating 2 scans for stocks that closed outside the upper / lower BBs (20,2.0) then retraced. I'll work on the retrace separately but can I get 2 PCF conditions for close outside upper/lower band 2 days ago please.

Also is it practical to write a PCF for price closing within Keltner Channels 20,1.0. I know it can be done from the chart but would prefer PCF if not too long to create a column.

Topic: EMA of TSV Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 9:54:56 AM

Thanks for that, I'll try and remember.

One function that would be helpful on this forum is to be able to see all your previous posts - currently you can only see the last 10.

Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 9:41:42 AM

The attachment is a bit above my pay grade but extrapolating that formula, would a 7EMA of TSV18 be:

(17 * XAVG(TSV,18) - 6 * XAVG(TSV,7)) / 11

Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 6:39:21 AM

I'm trying to make a PCF of a 5 period EMA of TSV12 Exponential Setting using xavg(TSV12,5) but that is different to the actual value from the chart indicator. Please could you correct.