New version 18 available now

Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mpetty
About
User Name: mpetty
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bollinger Bands are different?
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 3:02:24 PM

Is it possible in the future releases?

Thank you Bruce?

Topic: Bollinger Bands are different?
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:50:14 PM

Hi Bruce,

I noticed that on a 1 minute chart the Bollinger Band lines results are different when I have the bullet marked "Always" on in the "Show Pre/Post Market Data" compared to when I have the bullet marked "Never". 

The correct one for me is the one  when "Always" is chosen.

Is there some way to have a list I could just click through to see which stocks (usually a half dozen or so) are trading before the regular open at (9:30am) ?

The only  way I can do it now is to click through thousands of symbols pre-market to see the correct Bollinger Bands and that's too time consuming and hurts my eyes to do it for too long.

Thank You,

Topic: 2 envelope channels on a chart
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2018 6:14:18 PM

I have an intraday chart up with 2 Envelope Channels. 1 based on a 40 moving average and the second 1 based on a 10 moving average.

When I create a scan to recognize when the "top" of that channel crosses up the "top" of the other channel it works great.

What I would like to scan for is when the "bottom" of that channel crosses up the top of the other channel. As the program is now it doesn't seem recognise that condition? 

Also I would like it to indicate the condition of the "bottom" of 1 channel crossing up the "bottom" of the other channel? 

Topic: % change between condition
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 12:07:06 PM

Bruce, 

I'm looking for a way to find the largest% differnces between MVWAP 60  and a stocks low price intraday (1minute). Have any Idea how I could scan for that?

Topic: X out of y days
Posted: Friday, October 12, 2018 12:05:24 PM

Bruce, 

I'm looking for a way to find the largest% differnces between MVWAP 60  and a stocks low price intraday (1minute). Have an Idea how I could scan for that?

Topic: "% change between" condition issue
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:57:36 AM

When I enter the numbers above to try to get less than 1% like .0025% (quarter %) the software just reverts it back to 1% as that is it's current lowest ability to calculate.

Unless I'm missing something?

Could you give me an example "Formula" for the quarter% listed above?

Thank You,

Topic: Bollinger Bands lower line.
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 7:01:51 PM

They sent me an Email that cleared everything up perfectly. Thanks.

Topic: "% change between" condition issue
Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:58:02 PM

Hi Bruce, 

When I am monitoring my indicators on columns in a watchlist (ex. Moving Average 9) I would like to make several columns with the condition that will indicate "% change between" less than 1% moves. Examples 0.25% to .35%, 0.50% to 0.60%, and 0.75% to 0.85%. 

The lowest % indicated by the "% change between" condition  is 1.00%. Incidently 1.00% is shown as 0.01 in the "% change between" condition entry field.

If you could add 1 space that would be fine, but 2 spaces would be ideal. Examples 0.0025, 0.005, 0.0075  to get the partial %'s I listed above.

Thanks a million for your help.

Topic: Bollinger Bands lower line.
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2018 10:35:49 PM

Hi Bruce,

When I add columns to my watchlist that I desire to show percentage moves down on the lower Bollinger Band. Examples, bottom Bollinger Band moving down 1% 1 column, moving down 2% next column ect, ect. It seems to error and give a result that's not correct. 

I have column set up for a bottom Bollinger Band 1% down move indication, but even if it's down greater than 1% it's not indicated in the column.

Also if I set a column to indicate if the lower Bollinger Band has moved down more than .05 it is not indicated as desired even when the lower Band has moved down .07cents. 

Plz help thank you,

Topic: Zero'd out Data on some indicators like Ergodic indicator.
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:41:38 PM

Thank You.  It does work better.