Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: clacld
About
User Name: clacld
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 58
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Upgrade Ipad app?
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:01:55 PM

Are there any plans to upgrade the ipad app so that if offers a full version of TC 2000?  These machines are more powerful than most computers yet we still need a regular computer to create anything.

Topic: Upgrade Ipad app?
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:01:14 PM

Are there any plans to upgrade the ipad app so that if offers a full version of TC 2000?  These machines are more powerful than most computers yet we still need a regular computer to create anything.

Topic: Bug in Version 17
Posted: Monday, June 19, 2017 1:10:36 PM

If you happen to have a stock in your portfolio that splits it is possible to get closed out at a Loss if you have a stop loss set!!!

WCN split today 3 for 2, and it closed my position.  Thank God it was only a paper trade, but I wonder what would have happened if it was not.

Topic: S&P 500
Posted: Sunday, May 28, 2017 12:29:46 PM

Some stocks have different share "classes" so they are counted more than once.

Topic: iOS 11 will not support TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 4:52:27 PM

Apple has sent word to developers that 32 bit apps will no longer be allowed in the app store, and that they most likely will not be able to run with IOS 11. You can see the apps that are affected by going to Settings->General->about->applications.

Topic: iOS 11 will not support TC2000
Posted: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:34:30 AM

When iOS 11 comes out in September, 32 bit applications will no longer be able to run on ipads, and iphones.  TC2000 is a 32 bit app on iOS.  Do you plan to update the app to 64 bit before September 2017?

Topic: Long time user now closing account
Posted: Friday, March 17, 2017 3:41:07 PM

I guess Worden Brothers considers Mac users second-class traders.  No new versions for an awfully long time.  I hate windows, and I refuse to run my mac using an far inferior operating system.  My account expires on the 23rd of this month, and I will not be renewing.  Happy Trading!!

Topic: All of my easy scans are gone!!!
Posted: Monday, July 9, 2012 7:10:45 PM

They have now returned.   Very strange.  I shut down and restarted a number of times and it did not work.  Oh well, back to work.

Topic: All of my easy scans are gone!!!
Posted: Monday, July 9, 2012 5:31:20 PM

All of my easyscans are now gone except for the default ones that came with the program.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have emailed support about this.

Topic: Feature request
Posted: Monday, July 9, 2012 5:23:50 PM

Fibonacci price extensions.  These come in handy for price targets, and just about every software program has them.