Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pphtrader4
About
User Name: pphtrader4
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Visually Backtesting Specific Symbols
Posted: Friday, August 6, 2010 2:14:17 PM
oops sorry please feel free to remove my post thnk you.
Topic: Worden Stoch
Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 9:48:18 PM
That would be fine Thank you.
Topic: Visually Backtesting Specific Symbols
Posted: Thursday, August 5, 2010 9:46:26 PM
I would like to see the avg (low or high) of a bars stock price when a true condition exists. I would also like to know if that condition existed in the same price area (1%) over the last 2 months. If the condition did I would like to be alerted. This would act as a guide to an important price area (Support).

If I can't do the above  then maybe I could set up a series of columns that would span back 2 months. 4 columns with true statements or 2 columns which would display the number of times the statement was true in each column during the month. Thanks. The idea is to narrow down a list of stocks with the largest amount of true statements.
Topic: Use PCFs and EasyScan to find Bullish Engulfing Candlesticks
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:31:20 PM
Are the above PCF valid for TC2007?
Topic: Worden Stoch
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:16:38 PM
I just went to Philadelphia seminar. I took a years subscription to TC 2007 Gold and got the stochastics dvd. Its not of much use since it can't be used with Gold. I thought it would have actually told me in the dvd how to construct the stochastic or just do a cut paste. oh well.

Any thoughts?