Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: caution
About
User Name: caution
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 185
[0.06% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Volume Weighted Moving Average
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 3:24:42 PM

Is it possible to combine the 2 codes, new day (reset)  3 bars (user defined) then front weighted and volume weighted ?

Topic: Volume Weighted Moving Average
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 2:14:53 PM

Bruce, 

Can you please add a its a new day line to the code above ( reset at start of day).

"Front weighted and volume weighted"

thanks

Topic: signal bar
Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 7:46:06 PM

unrelated topic:

i'm unable to save changes to block diagram, my attempts to permantaly change main chart symbol to qqq using parameter symbol failed.  when sf5 is restarted it reverts back to main chart symbol.

Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:47:56 PM

showing multiple true signals, it should have stop checking after the first true is confirmed.  If it can't be done, thanks for the help anyway.

Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:05:56 PM

so the first bar that returns true within the 1 to 5 bars should be the only signal.  instead of getting five true signal, it stops after the first true.  I get one true signal even though there are multiple.

Posted: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 1:02:26 PM

Bruce,

I would like limit the signal bars on condition/charts to first signal passing 1 of last 5 bars.

thanks

Topic: PlotColor
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 2:13:59 PM

Bruce,

I'm trying to color code an indicator on watchlist using conditions as qualifiers.

white is neutral

red...moving down slowly

green...moving up very fast etc.

is this possible?

Topic: Notification sf5
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 3:47:03 PM

My bad on the type o, just frustrated at the lack of attention to SF5.  With some minor fixes that could make life bearable for SF5 users, yeah i'm for that.  And while you're at it, throw in some FX and commodities  data as well.

SF5...still superior!

Topic: Notification sf5
Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017 2:56:04 PM

Can we please get notify on data loss or interruption from SF5?

I've been trading for the past fews days without realizing my daily data was not updating which screwed up my signals and intern loss $$$!

Topic: Next Earnings Date
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:05:49 PM

Bruce,

Does the above code still works or is there a better way to have upcoming earnings included in the watchlist?