Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: pcox
About
User Name: pcox
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Deleting Multiple "My Favorites" under My Watchlists...
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2015 11:23:52 AM

I current have 5 duplicates and I do not use any of them.  How?  Thanks!!

Topic: Dividends not showing on Charts for ETFs
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:54:31 AM

Mutual fundsshow the dividend payout, but ETFs payouts are missing.  Any ideas?

Topic: Market Rotation
Posted: Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:40:46 AM

So, has the Secrtor Rotation Workspace been removed in the current, newest version of TC2000?  I don't see Workspace in the File drown down menu.  Has it been moved elsewhere?  Thanks...

Topic: Relative Strength (S&P Sectors vs S&P 500)
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:49:59 AM

Can I do this in Telechart v7 Gold?  Looking to create formula to give a Ratio of RS of Sector ETF list vs SP500 for various time period, say, 1mo, 3mo, 6mo..etc.   There is a prewritten formula for RS vs SP500 for 1yr, but I cannot find it to open it and see the formula.  I want the same output, but wuth the ability to customize time period.

Thanks!

Topic: Historical New Highs and New Lows
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:39:19 PM

Is the CMI data exportabel to text?

Topic: Historical New Highs and New Lows
Posted: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:39:39 PM

Is there any way to have the program run a report on the # of new highs in the Russell 2000 from C1 thru C3000 automatically and not by having to create a PCF for each Closing Day?  Thanks!

Topic: TC2000 v7 crashing when I click Watchlist to change...
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:26:13 AM

I reinstalled once and that fixed it, so I could change the Watchlist via drop down box.  I updated the data and it caused the program to crash again when I clicked the Watchlist dropdown box.  Any ideas? 

Topic: Running a Dynamic Version of TC2000 on Android Tablet
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 9:37:15 AM

The website says that Andriod tablets can access the dynamic version of TC2000 12.2 by simply going to www.tc2000.com from the browser.  That does not work as it requires you to download Silverlight and Silverlight does not run on the Andriod platform.  I have been using the static Pocket 2000 that I also have on my phone, but obviously, would much rather have the fully functioning version on my tablet.  Any clues on how?  Using an Asus Transformer Prime 201.  

Thanks!

Topic: Moving Average Differences
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:08:11 AM

Couple of things:

1. Do you know what the programmers have determined the percentage amount that 'A Little Below' would be for one moving average to another?

2. I am trying to establish 2 different buying conditions: 1- when the 50day is from a floor of  -3% below the 200 day up to infinity and 2- when the 50 day is more than 3% below the 200 day.  Do you have any suggestions on how to set these conditions?  (i.e. for #2, set the condition slide to 'A Little Below' or 'Clearly Below'??) My trails of not proven to show any differences.

Thanks..

Topic: +DI and -DI
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:41:42 PM
Many Thank You, my Friend.  Works like a charm...