Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: sebastienh1
About
User Name: sebastienh1
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Setting up a DEMA MACD
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:22:41 AM
It works perfectly well !!Thank you Bruce
Topic: Setting up a DEMA MACD
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:52:31 AM
Sorry to dig up an old topic, but I'm looking for the formula of the macd zero lag for stockfinder. I don't know if Telechart and stockfinder are using the same code, but it doesn't work for me. I don't even have the basics on realcode programming. Does anyone can post the formula "ready to paste" into stockfinder ?
Topic: Repulse Indicator (translation from Ms Code)
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 7:33:00 AM
I think jas501 is right about the formula but since I'm starting to learn realcode, I have no knowledge on how to write a formula.Does anyone be kind and post the formula "ready to paste into stockfinder" ?
Topic: Repulse Indicator (translation from Ms Code)
Posted: Sunday, February 7, 2010 1:08:01 PM
Hello,Does anyone can translate the following code from metastock into Realcode ?It is an indicator to gauge the intraday strength of the bullish and bearish candlestick.Repulse:Mov(((3*C-(2*L)-O)/CLOSE)*100,5,E) -Mov(((O+(2*H)-(3*C))/CLOSE)*100,5,E) Moving average Repulse:3*Mov( Fml( "Repulse") ,40,E)Many thanks
Topic: Importing Text Data to Watch list
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 8:45:28 AM
It's ok I found what I wanted, actually it's quite simple, you just have to copy the symbols from excel and paste it into your watchlist.Sorry for being to impatient, the answer was in the manual.
Topic: Importing Text Data to Watch list
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 7:54:35 AM
I've got a list of symbol in a text file, and I was wondering if it would be possible to import these symbols into a watchlist in Stockfinder ?Thanks in advance for your response