Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: whatislovebaby
About
User Name: whatislovebaby
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Please help me with my own Stochastics formula
Posted: Friday, January 2, 2009 2:51:58 AM

Hi there trainers! I really appreciate your help, knowledge and wisdom. Wonderful videos, really enjoy them. Right now I wish anyone of you can help me with my very own specific formulas for Stochastics...or something that come close to it...not sure if it is possible in one formula or charts.

I would like to create Stochastics indicator that shows oversold scenario like below 20 and turning up or about to...but the catch is that...have the DAILY, WEEKLY and if possible MONTHLY all three indicators that are showing at the very bottom...ie...all of them oversold...the DAILY, the WEEKLY and the MONTHLY showing all oversold at the very bottom (the %SK is pointing above the %SD...)

I have been using the (STOC14.3 < 20) AND (STOC14.3.1 < STOC14.3 )...but when I go to WEEKLY and MONTHLY...sometimes...WEEKLY and MONTLY charts does not shows them as oversold conditions...sometimes...it is way overbought...or too high...or in the middle climbing up...so I just want to know if it is possible to create my desire ideals to have all THREE as being way oversold and about to point up...if I can have this...I don't need anything else. lol

And another formula that is the same conditions but in a situation that is overbought scenario...I wish to have the DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY all above 80 or higher...way overbought...all of them shows as being overbought.

This is what I use for overbought...but I want 3 charts to shows as above 80 or about to roll over...IS THIS POSSIBLE? if so, this is FANTASTIC and WONDERFUL!!! THAT IS ALL I NEED.

(STOC14.3 > 80) AND (STOC14.3.1 > STOC14.3 )

p.s. Is there a book out there you can recommend for me to read about Stochastics indicator? Seems like there are no authors out there who talks exclusively on this specific topic? For beginner who do not know how to make their own formula....where do we go and learn the language...seems to me like TeleChart...we need to know about programming language or something? If we want to know how to make our own formulas. What programming language do you guys learn to get to where you are today? As I am very impressed by the knowledge of formulas you trainers provide to the members who request for specific conditions. So I wish to know what programming language did you learn if there is any.

Thank you very much for reading and helping me in whatever you can. I hope I do not give you all too much trouble with my requests.

Topic: Where is Stochastics video
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 2:55:42 AM
Is there a way for us to view Canadian stocks? Seems like I can't do it...for example...I want to see BMO.TO in the TSX exchange...don't know how to do it. I could view BMO in NYSE but not the Toronto Stock Exchange. I got most of my money in CAD dollars and not USD lol So hope I can trade Canadian stocks...

Thanks for reading
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:57:42 AM
Thank you so much for your respond. Now I have other questions. Since I am new...I was wondering during live trading hour....does stochastics give live update on the minute? Is it possible to have multiple Stochastics charts in 1, 5, 10, 15, 60 time frame? Or this program does not do that....cuz maybe it only give reading at the end of the day? Does it collect data at the end of the day?

Thanks you very much for your help...I will go and read the links now.
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2008 1:10:16 AM

Hi there, I am new, and I am trying to find videos on Stochastics indicator....I haven't found one, have any trainers done a video on how to use this indicator? If so, could you please kindly provide me a link. I went to search for it, NOTHING shows up...or I just don't know how to navigator my way around this place.

I want to join...but am looking around first.

Thanks for all your help guys! Good day!

Topic: Viewing Notes in TeleChart
Posted: Saturday, December 20, 2008 11:59:24 PM
Hi there, is there a link I can go and download this video? as I am new and I need to watch many times to absorb all these info....on other video, they provide link to download so we can view it on our computer...is there a section where I can go to download videos to watch on computer? I am new, don't know where to go