Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Pappy50
About
User Name: Pappy50
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Finding Continuation Triangles And Wedges With Telechart
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:45:18 PM

Can someone show me how to do the easy scan for ascending triangles in TC2000  i believe there was a webinar on this.....go worden home page and check in webinar archives, believe it is there.....

Topic: Finding stocks/etfs outperforming sp 500
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 10:18:23 AM
Thank you Bruce, appreciate all you do for all of us!!!!!
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 7:21:22 PM
Thanks again Bruce.  Gonna tweek this a little and see how well it fairs for a while.  Just one question (may not be the right place to ask however) Would SF be a more practical way to arrive at the results, with the overlaying of charts..jus wondering  Thanks again sir 
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 7:00:22 PM
Thanks again Bruce.  Gonna tweek this a little and see how well it fairs for a while.  Just one question (may not be the right place to ask however) Would SF be a more practical way to arrive at the results, with the overlaying of charts..jus wondering  Thanks again sir 
Posted: Monday, December 20, 2010 4:36:47 PM
Thanks bruce ...just saw your post......don't have time at the moment to try this however, will try later and let you know. 
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 3:45:45 PM
Is there a sort or scan that will reveal stocks that are outperforming the sp 500?  have tried all i know.  satisfied something easy..
Topic: A simple profitable method for the newbie, or not so newbie
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2009 11:32:09 PM
HaveNoCents...pears to me you have a lot of sense.  You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar for takeing your time and effort to share with others.  I to will also have a template in your honor.  Sincere Thanks!!
Topic: Daily Prices
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:50:12 PM
Bruce

you are a gentleman and a scholar.  Thank you for your quick response sir. 
Topic: Daily Prices
Posted: Thursday, June 25, 2009 12:34:27 PM
In Tc Gold how do i get the prices (open ,,low ie...) from previous days.  Current day info is on the right of the chart, however if you want to know this info say a day or week before that how do you do it.