Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: GrantM
About
User Name: GrantM
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 69
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: T2 membership
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2016 10:44:41 PM

Thank you Bruce, I will wait to read your confirmation but this should give me the jist of what I am looking for.

Grant

Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:57:05 PM

Thanks Bruce. Sorry, I see I have not communicated well. I am looking for a separate scan for each of the above listed T2's which will pull out the stocks that meet each T2's specifications for the day. I want to know what stocks are meeting T2111's criteria for today as an example. 

Thanks again, sorry for taking the long way around !0)

Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:27:01 AM

Thanks Bruce, I cannot seem to find the scans in the links you provided. I would need a canned scan in order to proceed with this as I would not know where to begin in writing one.

Thanks, Grant

Posted: Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:29:05 AM

Hi Bruce, would you please provide me with scans that will list the stocks in each of the T2109, T2110, T2111 and T2112 indicators or direct me to where I can find them. 

Thanks, Grant

Topic: custom PCF channel indicator
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:59:57 AM

Hi again Stockguy, The BBands also are posing the same problem as Envelope Channels by not giving a consistent reading acroos different symbols as compared to the Regression Channel drawing tool. I used a setting of one period and eyeballed the deviation to match the Regression Channel. Once I changed the symbol they no longer matched. Is there a correction I could make?

Thanks, Grant

Posted: Monday, June 27, 2016 2:32:20 PM

Thanks StockGuy, I tried that after posting the query and this seemed to work out to a similar reading on some symbols and then not on others due to using a percentage rather than deviation I suppose. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks, Grant

Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:04:47 AM

Hi Bruce. Is it possible to set up a moving linear regression channel indicator using the custom pcf channel feature? If so would you provide the formulas for 19 days and 1.5 std deviations and 2.0 deviations?

Thanks, Grant

Posted: Saturday, June 25, 2016 12:03:42 AM

Hi Bruce. Is it possible to set up a moving linear regression channel indicator using the custom pcf channel feature? If so would you provide the formulas for 19 days and 1.5 std deviations and 2.0 deviations?

Thanks, Grant

Topic: Put call ratios
Posted: Friday, February 12, 2016 2:11:26 PM

Thank you for your help with this Bruce, I will try these out.

Grant

Topic: Put call ratios
Posted: Friday, February 12, 2016 11:39:29 AM

Sorry Bruce, I do understand and I did not ask for Worden to change the values. I currently use a moving average on these symbols to smooth the data and would like to pursue this to a greater degree to deal with the extreme readings. I would like your advice on any other techniques available within your constraints to accomplish this.

Thanks, Grant