Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bones73
About
User Name: bones73
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Easyscan Condition for price percentage change today
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:24:07 PM

Hello,

I would like a scan that provides stocks up 2% and stocks down 2%.  Can you please give me the formula to create a condition for:

Price Percentage change today > 2 Or price percentage change today < -2.

Thanks

Topic: Condition help on 50 SMA
Posted: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 10:44:32 AM
Hello,

Can you please help me out on this condition if its possible.

Is there any way to make a condition to locate stocks that have an upward sloping 50 sma but the price is currently below the 50 sma.

And vice versa, a condition where the 50sma is downward sloping but the stock price is above it.

thanks
Topic: Condition Help On Green Bar Reversal Pattern
Posted: Saturday, December 3, 2011 3:24:28 AM
Hello,

Can someone help me with a formula for the following canclestick pattern.  Are the below possible and for 5 min and 10 min charts:

1.  3 consecutive down candles (at least 3) and then the current or last bar (preferrably current) is an up bar (green candle).

2.  The opposite of the above:  3 consecutive up candles and then the next candle is a down bar.

3.  If I wanted to add (to #1 above) that the stock price had to be down by for example 3% from open or high of day is that possible.  (vice versa for #2, stock up 3% from open or low of day.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jay
Topic: Daily chart question. Can we view more than 2 years on a daily?
Posted: Thursday, November 24, 2011 12:39:56 PM
Hi,

I use the tc2000 platinum.  When I click on the daily chart it only gives me data back to the end of 2009.  I want to see data on a DAILY chart that goes back further.  Is there any way to do that.

When I click on 5 year at the bottom of the chart it automatically switches to a monthly chart but I want the info as a daily. 

Help would be appreciated.

thanks
Topic: condition alert & scan help
Posted: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 2:58:00 AM
Hello,

I use tc2000 v12.

1.  Is there a way to create an alert for when a stocks price hits the 200 sma?  I saw an older post on this but it didnt have an answer.  Please help.

2.  Also, is there a way to do a scan for stocks that are within a price range ($ amount) or percentage range (such as 0.5% or $0.20 amount) of the 200 sma for a specific charts time frame (example daily, 60 min, etc)

thanks
Topic: Trendline Alerts Question
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:10:05 AM
thanks for the clarification bruce.
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:04:27 AM
Just want to clarify.  So the platinum service using TC2000 does allow you to create alerts on upward and downward sloping trendlines, correct?

Or would I still be using the freestockcharts.com screens but with just platinum upgrade to get alerts right away.
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:49:32 PM
Hello,

Is it possible for the TC2000 Platinum to give alerts when it hits an upward or downward sloping trendline or channel lines. 

How quickly will the alert set off. 

I noticed that the freestockcharts.com site that Worden has does have these types of alerts but the delay is like 15minutes.  Does the TC2000 give the same type of alerts but in real time?