Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: veenmr1
About
User Name: veenmr1
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: keybd shortcut for + / - zoom buttons?
Posted: Sunday, June 1, 2014 9:27:44 PM

I found the answer... Shift-9, Shift-8, ... , Shift-2, Shift-1 for 9, 8, ... 2, 1 zoom level.  

Not ideal but better than grabbing mouse, moving cursor, and clicking.  8-)

Topic: keybd shortcut for + / - zoom buttons?
Posted: Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:22:24 PM

Is there a keyboard shortcut for the little + and - buttons above the chart that allow changing the zoom level over a 9, 8, ... 2, 1, 1+, 1++ range?  I like to use these buttons while flipping through and flagging charts.  It would be much easier if there was a keyboard shortcut.  

Topic: market rank...version 12
Posted: Friday, January 3, 2014 8:01:15 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
You aren't missing anything. It is possible to Scan by Rank, but it is not possible to display the Rank as a Sort Column (the actual Sort order would be the same) in TC2000 version 12 like you can do in TC2000 version 7.

Are there any plans to re-instate this functionality in TC2000 v12?  It is central to my use of TC2000 v7 and the main reason that keeps me from migrating to and enjoying the new functionality of TC2000 v12.  It seems there are many other users that like to sort watchlists by a property like relative strength by rank on a scale of 0-100.