Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: benpar
About
User Name: benpar
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Scanning for higher close with higher volume the past 10 days
Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013 9:36:05 PM

I  created a condition where I want the close today higher than the close yesterday and the volume today greater than the volumes the past 10 days:

C > C1 AND V > (V1 AND V2 AND V3 AND V4 AND V5 AND V6 AND V7 AND V8 AND V9 AND V10)

However, when I ran the scan  the results does not show all C higher C1 and V higher than the previous 10 days volume.

Any suggestions?  Thank you very much.

Topic: 8ema/34ema crossover
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:26:42 PM

Hello, I am trying to create a scan with the following conditions:

1.  Close today should be above the 30-wk. moving average

2.  The Close today should be al least 1.8 times the lowest the stock traded in the last 250 days.

3.  The 4-wk moving average to be greater than the 10-wk moving average and the 10-wk moving average greater than the 30-wk moving average

Thank you.

Topic: Cup & Handle PCF
Posted: Friday, April 13, 2012 3:52:28 PM

I would like to scan stocks using a 5-day RSI with a  reading of 10 or less plus a volume of at least 1M shares a day. I am using TC2000 v 12. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Topic: stock up after crossing two moving averages
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2007 9:17:08 PM
How do I create a scan for stocks that has gone up for 3 consecutive days after the 10-day mov. avg. crossed above a 40-day mov. avg. 3 days ago.?
Topic: consolidation
Posted: Friday, February 2, 2007 9:55:13 PM
Hello,
I would like to know if there is a scan or pcf to find stocks that have broken out of a base or from consolidation pattern for at least 5 or 7 months.
Thanks.
Topic: Formula for scanning
Posted: Friday, December 8, 2006 9:28:30 AM
Good Morning,

How do I create a formula to scan for stocks that's been going up for the past 3 days with volume also rising for the same period? Can I also add RSI with a value of 50 or more?
Topic: EasyScan to find bullish engulfing candlesticks
Posted: Saturday, July 2, 2005 10:29:00 PM
Posted: Saturday, July 2, 2005 11:07:37 AM
Yes, I have updated my PCFs and also scrolled all the way forward. I came up only with 28 charts all of which is not clearly bullish engulfing patterns. I also check on the validity on each of the formula and tested okay.

Thanks.
Posted: Saturday, July 2, 2005 10:29:48 AM
Why is it when I tried to run the PCFs for bullish engulfing I don't get the same results as the video. I don't see any clear bullish engulfing candlesticks pattern.