Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: newyuppie
About
User Name: newyuppie
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Retina update for MacBook Pro
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 3:39:57 PM

Hi, 

I was wondering, are there any other MacBook Pro Retina users out there? Is there any patch one can apply to the software to make it look good on retina displays?

Thanks

Pablo

Topic: Bulkowski Chart Pattern Indicator
Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:57:08 AM
I appreciate your time spent on this project. Please let me know of any news, I'll try to produce some code too in Stockfinder to see how far I can advance, and will post here if anything develops.

NY
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:25:46 PM
Thank you for your reply.

Based on your knowledge, do you think you could construct it in StockFinder though?

NY
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:42:31 PM
Hi,

I am looking into developing the Chart Pattern Indicator in TC which I could plot according to the rules on Bulkowski Chart Patterin Indicator page. (Please see http://thepatternsite.com/CPI.html#AADB0, subtitle "Background")

He says he scans for a breakout of his NR7 pattern (which is only a scan for the narrowest range of 7 days) and then performs some counting based on this. I have a basic NR7 PCF formula down, which is the following:

H - L < H1 - L1 AND H - L < H2 - L2 AND H - L < H3 - L3 AND H - L < H4 - L4 AND H - L < H5 - L5 AND H - L < H6 - L6 AND H - L < H7 - L7

This produces TRUE if the stock is NR7 today.

I need some help producing the indicator please. If you look at his results (http://thepatternsite.com/CPI.html#AADB2), apparently it is a good indicator. Any contribution is greatly appreciated,

thanks,
NY
Topic: Multiple sort criteria
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:00:13 PM
Thank you
Topic: Multiple sort criteria
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2009 1:30:01 PM
Hello, I've seached the forum but couldn't find this particular issue. I would like to use multiple sort criteria for my scans and/or watchlists (e.g. sort by volume AND some other indicator).

Is this possible?

Thank you
Topic: Real Time Platinum Data?
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:01:54 PM
I am evaluating the Platinum edition of Stockfinder (I am Gold in TC). I basically am attracted to the real time data feature. I can see the price of the equities update in the graph every second or so. But, if I look to the left on the Watchlists, the Last Price is not updated realtime. And this lagging price is also noted in the graph. Why is this?

Thanks
Topic: EasyScan for stocks pulling back from an uptrend
Posted: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:54:35 PM
Do you have price percent change 1 month? that should be the same as 30 day.