Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Meet Criteria then Spike Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
dhirenshah
Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:57:26 AM

Bruce here i m attaching 4 links for your viewing, 

Visually i can do this anytime but I m trying to shorten my sort list...

So in the below link i m looking for Divergence pcf and then if it meets the criteria then Spike alert

1) https://www.dhirenshah.com/bullish-divergence-intraday/

Criteria as follows

* WRSI14 needs to Cross above 30 from Below at "X" point , then it needs to touch 50 level minimum as drawn A" point , then B" point crosses up again from below 30 but REMAINS ABOVE THE VALUE OF X" POINT,  At the same time Price Chart at B" point is LOWER then the X" point 

More emphasis is on WRSI where if there is no minimum 50 touch in between the two crossing spikes then negate that algo,

2) Next I attached same idea but this time there is no need for WRSI14 Divergence but there is a need for Two spikes crossing up 30 and to have a minimum 50 touch in between 

https://www.dhirenshah.com/complex-and-impulse-wrsi-spike-bullish/

3) Now the Bearish Divergence Criteria  and attached Link 

https://www.dhirenshah.com/bearish-wrsi-divergence-with-price/

Criteria as Follows

* WRSI14 needs to Cross Below 70 from above at "X" point , then it needs to touch 50 level minimum as drawn A" Point , then B" point crosses down again from above 70 but remains BELOW the Value of X" Point , at the same time price chart at B" point is HIGHER then the X" Point 

More emphasis is on WRSI where if there is no 50 touch in between the two crossing spikes then negate that algo,

4) Next I attached Same idea but this time there is No need for WRSI14 Divergence but there is a need for TWO Spikes Crossing down 70 and to have a minimum 50 touch in between 

https://www.dhirenshah.com/complex-and-impulse-wrsi-dips-bearish-divergence/

Thanks a lot 

Cheers

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 12:03:03 PM

Worden Trainer

2 can be written as follows.

XUP(WRSI14, 30) AND SinceTrue(WRSI14.1 >= 50, 200) < SinceTrue(XUP(WRSI14.1, 30), 200)

And 4 can be written as follows.

XDOWN(WRSI14, 70) AND SinceTrue(WRSI14.1 <= 50, 200) < SinceTrue(XDOWN(WRSI14.1, 70), 200)

But I cannot think of a reasonable way to create 1 or 3. You can adjust the 200s in the formulas to allow for a different number of maximum bars between the crosses.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
dhirenshah
Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:51:45 PM

Okay Bruce thanks for them , that helps

Another question i m trying to value using below idea but having formula issue can u please help

How to calculate the Projected Lows for the Day

Use the current day's high on the daily chart. This high can change throughout the day therefore so too will the Projected Low for the Day. Make three separate calculations: Subtract the low Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current high. Subtract the average Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current high. Subtract the high Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current high.

How to calculate the Projected Highs for the Day

Use the current day's low on the daily chart. This low can change throughout the day therefore so too will the Projected High for the Day. Make three separate calculations: Add the low Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current low. Add the average Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current low. Add the high Daily Price Movement Range number of that day from the market's current low

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:55:58 PM

Worden Trainer

I have no ide what the "low", "average", and "high" "Daily Price Movement Range" numbers might be.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
dhirenshah
Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:00:31 PM

Ok I will come back to you on it next week, need to decode more info

have great weekend 

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 2:09:36 PM

Worden Trainer

Have a great weekend.

-Bruce