Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000 Trading PLatform access for Non US Residents Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
rschrijvers
Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:37:25 PM

I unfortuneatley found out recently that non US residents cannot use the TC200 trading platform. I really like the way the TC2000 platform can be used during paper trading and no broker in Canada offers the same options/flexibility/features to trade in the chart window .

Does anyone know of a way to circumvent this residency issue?

or

Dose anyone know of another trading plaform that offers the same trading features where US residency isn't a hurdle?

Many thanks!

pbl4845
Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:30:30 PM

I do have exactly the same issue.  I am and i do live in Spain most of the time. I do have a gold subscription and i do love tc2000 and papertrading on the plataform, this is giving me a huge training on the operations. I really would love to use only tc2000 for my real tradings,, but seems not possible.

I have not chosed a real broker jet. I would like to go with Interactive Brokers, but my budget to start is 10.000€ and seems IB in Spain depends on IB USA, so i if i choose them, i will be restricted by the PDT american rule for accounts under 25.000€

I do have the same questions as you, and will expand the question, just searching for a solution:

- Do you know if it's possible to integrate tc2000 to feed external destinations? maybe even a local database well do the job, if we can integrate the other part also to read the DB

Otherwise the only option that we have is having two screens open at the same time.

Kind Regards

pbl

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 3:39:44 PM

Worden Trainer

TC2000 only integrates with TC2000 Brokerage. If you have any additional trading questions, please contact TC2000 Brokerage customer support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles