Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

where are the Peter Worden reports and notes in v18? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
jbclem
Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 4:06:39 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

In v7 there were regular Peter Worden reports, but in v18 I haven't found a way to show or access them.  Are they still available?

Al_Gorithm
Posted : Sunday, May 27, 2018 9:40:16 AM

Hey jb,

Happy Sunday! I could be wrong but I think they had to ditch the Worden Reports when they added TC2000 Brokerage. I think the Feds would see that as a conflict of interest (recommending stocks and buying/selling them). Just a guess.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.

jbclem
Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 2:05:52 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Thanks for that idea.  Until I got locked out of v7 a month ago, I was getting the Worden Reports most days.  I don't remember much in the line of recommendations to buy stocks, just a reporting of what was going on in the market that day, and some mention of stocks that were moving (Volume Buzz, etc...).

But it looks like v18 doesn't have even that...

Al_Gorithm
Posted : Monday, May 28, 2018 9:35:03 AM

I never really used v7, except for playing around with the data export feature a few years ago. I never really read the Worden Reports so I guess I assumed he recommended stocks ... maybe it was just "some mention of stocks that were moving" that you mentioned.

Anyways, once Bruce returns from sailing around on his yacht during the holiday, he'll probably give a more definitive answer than I can. StockGuy is also pretty sharp - he might be able to help.

Enjoy your Memorial Day! Hug a vet!! 

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:42:06 AM

Worden Trainer

We can't have the Worden Reports in TC2000 v18. The Worden Reports can appear in TC2000 v7 and TC2000 v12.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles