Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

In v18, Copy Easy Scan is a missing function Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
traderlady
Posted : Monday, April 9, 2018 11:27:26 AM

Hi Bruce,  Glad you're back and hope you had a great time off or vacation. 

I've been using v18 and am sorely missing a capability that was in v17, but is now missing in v18.  It was the Copy Easy Scan function.  Within one Layout was an Easy Scan.  With this copy function, I could create a duplicate Easy Scan within that same Layout. Then, I could test each Condition or an Indicator (called Value in v18), one at a time, comparing and contrasting the results of the original Easy Scan to the duplicated Easy Scan.

While you were gone last week, I had a long discussion with StockGuy, but was unsuccessful in my explanation.

Is there any work-around to allow me to place a duplicate Easy Scan (or even a second Easy Scan which is empty of any Conditions or Values) in v18?

traderlady

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, April 9, 2018 11:34:07 AM

Worden Trainer

You can save select Save Condition Set and give it a different name. The original will still be there.

Then you can add that new EasyScan to a chart by clicking on EasyScan and choosing the new name from the list.

Once it is on the chart, you should be able to change the conditions as desired.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles