Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Previous settings of a returning customer Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
JimButt
Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:10:59 PM

Hi anyone,

Hypothetically speakinng, is it possible that an old customer when comes back be able to use his old worspaces/charts and other settings..or one has to start all over again?

Or to put it differently, If I close my subscription today and come back later in future, would I have my current stuff still saved (and if yes then for how long TC2000 keeps it)?

Any way to save all that on ones own desktop for future use?

Thanks,

Jim

hayesamichael
Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:52:13 PM

I think they keep the settings if your user name is the same I think for at least a month or 2

because thats what happen to me

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:00:48 AM

Worden Trainer

We keep your settings. As long as something major doesn't happen to the way the program works (like the transition from v7 to v12 / v17 / v18) you should be able to just log in and go.

Even after the transition from v7 you can still import those settings into the newer versions if you ever backed them up to our servers or did a manual back up and still have the file.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
JimButt
Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:04:26 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

We keep your settings. As long as something major doesn't happen to the way the program works (like the transition from v7 to v12 / v17 / v18) you should be able to just log in and go.

Even after the transition from v7 you can still import those settings into the newer versions if you ever backed them up to our servers or did a manual back up and still have the file.

Bruce,

Thanks for your reply.  Could you help me how to manually back up the TC2000 file on my local computer?  

Thx!

StockGuy
Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:12:38 AM

Administration

If you are running version 17, there is nothing to back up.  Your settings are stored on our servers.

rene6985
Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:29:14 PM
Sir:
I thought that when I upgrade to the DJIA and watchlist, any stock I put on my
watchlist will be live. But it seems it is not. Only Dow Jones is live.
Can you explain this to me, or it just a trick.
Rene

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:31:48 PM

Worden Trainer

Dow Jones Indexs (Realtime) at $2.00 / month will only give you the DJ indexes in RT. It will not give you RT data for any stocks or any other indexes. There are other feeds for Realtime U.S. Stocks at $14.99 / month, Realtime U.S. Indexes at $9.99 / month, and Realtime U.S. Options at $9.99 / month..

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
rene6985
Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:43:15 PM
Then You should change your service sell display as
not
to confused anyone.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, February 1, 2018 2:03:05 PM

Worden Trainer

We aren't trying to trick or confuse anyone. We have a 30 day money back guarantee on all of our services.

The Dow Jones Indexes and WatchLists title describes exactly what you get. The descriptions of the other feeds clarify this further.

• $14.99 U.S. Real-Time Stock Data
    • $9.99 U.S. Real-Time Options Data
    • $9.99 U.S. Real-Time Index Data (Excluding Dow Jones)
  • Dow Jones Indexs & WatchLists
    • $1.00 Delayed
    • $2.00 Real-Time

We can't provide you with either the price data for the DJ Indexes or a list of symbols in the Component WatchLists for those symbols without a DJ specific license for the profile.

Both the Indexes and the WatchLists containing the symbols in those indexes are available with the feed and are not available without the feed.

The data for the stocks in the Component WatchLists isn't something Dow Jones licenses or can license.

The abilitiy to provide the RT price data for symbols is licensed by the exchanges and is entirely separate.

You get at least delayed data for all of the stock symbols in the DJ Component WatchLists no matter if you have any DJ services or not, because that isn't what they are licensing.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles